f i v e

luke

10:22 P.M.

i groaned in frustration and hit my head against the wall several times. why!

it's my party!

i thought it was suppose to be special.

i sat down on the floor and started to cry. well, more cake for me.

i told myself, making me feel better. i got up and went to the kitchen. I saw two cakes. yes two. can't a man eat two cakes or something?

i licked my lips imagining the taste of the cake. i looked around the room trying to find something to eat it with since nobody is here so why not and eat it.

i found a fork and a knife. i grabbed them and grabbed a plate. i quickly grabbed a slice and went back to the couch and started to eat it.

i looked around the room. hell it was a mess. especially in the darkness, which makes it even worse. i stopped eating realising michael isn't here either.

i gripped on the fork tightly, but i couldn't resist to throw it and yell and cry.

michael isn't here...

i continued to cry because all that i was expecting is gone.

i looked at the phone remembering that i can call him. i ran to the phone and dialled his number.

I heard the phone ringing, waiting for an answer.

"hi it's michael please leave a message." i heard.

"mikey, it's me luke. i was just asking if you can come over. please call back when you get this, bye." i said and ended the call.

michael

she continued to kiss on my neck, taking control; i felt myself getting hard.

she started to unbuckle my pants and i helped her out, eager for what she's about to do. god i can just imagine what her lips can do.

once my pants were off she started to rub my shaft up and down slowly making me frustrated.

"god damn it just get to the point." i groaned.

she lightly chuckled and proceed. within seconds i felt her lips wrapped around me, making me moan out.

ring ring

i heard my phone ringing. who the fuck is it now.

i ignored it.

I felt myself twitch inside her mouth. I continued to moan, but louder.

"shit. oh fuck." but as soon as i was about to reach my climax she stopped. i whimpered.

"your phone keeps on ringing, do you like need to go or something." she asked.

i groaned and grabbed my phone. seeing 6 missed calls from luke.

"shit." i said and quickly grabbed my pants and boxers and left.

-

yay an update and i just saw the second part of the maze runner. idk how to spell it in English so I'll say it in Spanish

prueba de fuego

i think that's how you say it. idk but it was so fucking awesome. better than the first one tbh.

alright so yeah bye! oh question!

what do you think'll happen in the next chapter ?¿