31. Busted

A/N: Ugh, wattpad's being a bitch again and it didn't let me update this any earlier. Anyway, I hope this chapter is not too short.

I also wrote a new one-shot, so if you're interested in that, check out "Happy 'dirty' Halloween"! :)

___________________________

"This is fucking bullshit" Mike said as the school's outdoor closed harshly.

"You kidding?" I said sarcastically. "At least we didn't get beated up this time"

"I don't get it, what they get from bullying us?"

"They're sick assholes, what you think?" I said as we turned the road that leads to Mike's house.

"Yeah, you're right" Mike sighed.

I began to dig my cigarettes out of my pocket, snapping one to between my lips.

"Offer me one?" Mike asked, looking at me.

I gave him a small smile, Mike taking his cig. "Why you started smoking?"

"Uhh, it's relaxing, I guess" Mike said.

"Yeah. Best cure when you're pissed off by asshole people"

It was raining again, streets were covered in wet snow. I sighed in relief that school had ended and didn't have to go home. I'm way too scared of going home. Someday I will have to do it. I can't even imagine how angry my dad is, I haven't been home in... few weeks? I can't even remember properly.

We stepped into Mike's house, going straight to his room. "So, you wanna do something?" Mike asked, as he got his jacket off.

"I don't really know yet" I said, placing my out-clothes on the chair and turning to see Mike. "You got something on your mind?"

Mike smirked carefully, slowly walking toward me and wrapping his arms around my small body. "Actually... I do"

Mike placed his lips on my neck. "Will I like it, Mikey?"

"I bet you will love it"

"You horny little bastard"

Mike pulled away laughing. "You complaining?"

"Absolutely I am" I laughed and kissed his chin. "Of course i'm not, you jerk"

Mike smiled, finally our lips meeting. He pushed me down to his bed, crawling ontop of me. "I guess you have misspelled saying 'little bastard', Chaz"

Mike grinded against my crotch. "Of course I meant... Huge bastard"

"Alright" he laughed, "now shut up and kiss me"

Mike pinned me tightly against the sheets, connecting his lips with mine. His taste... Sweet and gentle, like a cotton candy. He grinded softly against me, his hands travelling to under my shirt. His hand kept going up until it reached my nipple, giving it a soft pinch as Mike moved his lips to my neck. I gasped of the sensation. "F-fuck..."

"You like that?" Mike muttered through his kisses.

Mike swapped my shirt easily off, his tongue trailing down to my chest. He began to sucking my pale skin, leaving light red marks all over my chest. His tongue swirled around on the soft flesh, biting gently. Tightness inside my jeans became almost painful as I shifted little bit. I breathed pretty hardly as I noticed Mike's hand was gripping my crotch. He massaged me through the fabric, making

moan a bit more. "Oh fuck Mike! Touch me already!"

Mike smirked as his fingertips slid under the waistband, seductively playing with the hair. "You know what, Chester?" Mike whispered to my ear, "I'm gonna fuck you senseless today"