Chapter 21: Dream Destroyed

Start from the beginning

After sometime... I felt someone.... him.. my love.. behind me. Daniel........
Sometimes.... I know he annoys me a lot. But somewhere in my heart he sat like an angel in there.
I felt him hug me from behind spreading his warmth all over my body. I opened my eyes and looked at him. Still hugging me he turned me towards him and took my lips under his spell!

Those lips... so addicting! I opened my mouth for his sweet tongue to enter. But he kept biting and sucking on my lower lip.
He then pulled one of my leg around his waist and I eventually wrapped my other leg around him as well.
He bit on my ear and continued his journey to my neck and then.. ooooohh.... my breasts!

"Daniel.... ooooh... mmmm... b-baby s-slow down.." I moaned trying to catch my breath. Oh I don't know where his tongue learnt that from.
He kept biting and sucking on my breats as thought his life depended on them.

"Sorry baby! You're just sooo...." he stopped his incomplete sentence and continued his work slamming my back onto the wall while giving support to my head and ass.

He then looked into my eyes and said "You're just so beautiful. You're like a goddess. I could worship you for all of eternity." He said and dipped a finger inside my wetness.

"You're all ready for me" he chuckled but I was already lost in his fantasy to get back at him. I tried myself to move my hip with his fingers but failed when another finger of his entered.

"Daniel!" I screamt his name out of pleasure and soon I came all over his hand.

He then looked at me waiting... for permission. I nodded. But then he grinned and asked "What do you want Cara?"

"What?" I asked still panting.

"What do you want? What are you waiting for?" He asked.

I was confused at first and then it hit me. I hit him on his chest and said "You want me to say it out loud?!"
To which he replied with a nod.
"Fine then! Leave me! Move! I'll go get dressed!" I said shoving his chest and trying to move out of his arms.

"Ok ok wait" he laughed and held me tight. "Ok. One last time. Now tell me what do you want from me?" He asked and winked at me.

I looked into his eyes which were waiting for his desire to be fulfilled.
"I want YOU! All of you....." I said and that's all it took for him to break into a huge smile and plunge deep into me making me scream like a mad women. But he stilled and did'nt move.

I opened my eyes and looked at him staring at me with concern. 'Move' I mouthed to him.
"Was I too rough? Did it pain?" He asked. And that was the last pin to it.

"Will you fucking MOVE?!" I screamt at him giving him a shock and then a ghost of smile appeared across his face and then he moved. Oh so slowly, so torturous!

He then changed his pace. More rougher and harder. And it feels even more deeper in this position. And then... I came screaming out his name and pulling at his hair. I'm damn sure he'd be bald by the time we go out.
And soon he followed by releasing inside me. Hot and warm.... can't describe. It just made me feel so secure.

He then covered my body with a towel and carried me bridal style and sat on the bed with me on his lap.

"I'm tired" I said when I felt his arousal again.