Chapter 14: Love Is In Confusion!

Their Dinner outfit ----->>>

Caroline's POV

"Oomph..... I try to get Daniel's body off of me. I 'tried'.

I hit on his shoulder only to get his arms even more tightened around my waist.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" I scream and Daniel jumps up and looks around for danger.

"What happened?" He then looks at me in question. I smile sheepishly at him.

"You were completely on me and you were'nt waking up. And I really wanted to...... oh I forgot I really wanted to go pee urgently" I said and threw my blanket on his face and jumped out of bed to get into the washroom.
You know you can actually feel that relief after you pee when you want to so badly....

After I finished my morning business I looked at myself in the mirror before going out.
'Oh shit!' I ran with nothing, I meam completely naked infront of him?! And oh! HICKEYS?! Two on either side of my neck. One on my jaw. And countless on my stomach and breasts. And my thighs! I can't even look at them.

I open the door angrily to give him a peace of mind only to find him exactly infront of me.
Of couse, he is looking at all my hickeys as though he accomplished something!

"What have you done to my body?! What am I gonna wear to office today? I mean.. even on my jaw and neck? Seriously?!" I said at the top of my lungs.

"Calm down babe! They are already turning me on. And you look so sexy and irresistible when your angry and naked!" He said emphasising on the word naked.

I tried to ignore his new endearment for me. I sighed and tried to find my clothes. But none were to be seen except his white shirt. Well his white shirt is better than being naked. As soon as I put on his shirt. I felt his hand on my shoulder and he turned me around only to rip his shirt off me. And guess what? We had a repeat session of last night. Soooo Blissful....

************************************

I was sitting on the sofa in his room looking at his sleeping self with my grumbling stomach. Damn! I was hungry! But what if he reacts like last time if I make myself breakfast?

I sat Indian style and closed my eyes for sometime. When I opened them I looked back at a pair of gorgeous grey eyes, the bluish glint showing his desire.

He threw the blankets away and pulled up his boxers that was on the floor and came to me. He pulled me to my feet and stood there smiling and staring at me.
We hugged, kissed and nipped at each other until my hunger spoiled our moment. Those weird noises erupting from my stomach! Argh!

"Babe! I think we have to get some food in there" he said chuckling.

"Finally. I was so hungry. I waited for almost an hour?" I said not sure for how long I waited.

"Why did you wait? I could have joined you later." He said so calmly.

I raised my eyebrows at him. Like really? He was about to answer but I ran into the kitchen.

I have to say I'm still sore. First, it's still my second time and second? Do you even have to mention his overactive libido?

"Cara...." he said pulling my arms so that I face him and continued "You don't have to wait for me. You can do anything here. Since I brought you here from your house, this will be your home too. Well I got possessive over you and you should know that I'm definitely not the person you should approach when I'm angry. I tend to say things I shouldn't and that I don't mean"

Wow!!

"Is that an apology I hear Mr.Rochester....?" I teased pulling his name.

"Nope. Now we have to do something about your...." he said and trailed off pointing and poking at my stomach.