Sight

Ugh... You sighed.

Blocking the entirety of the hallway once again was him and all those stupid girls. 'Don't they have a life? Or at least half a brain to know that he won't ever pick one of you guys?'

It was already getting late and so you wanted to get home so you could eat and study for your exam tomorrow. But the crowd wouldn't budge.

You tried to walk around but the girls paid no attention to you.
"excuse me."
"Excuse me."
"EXCUSE ME!"

They finally noticed you and were all shocked. And then, he saw you. You held eye contact with him staring into his warm brown eyes that seemed to be questioning you, silently, in the back of your mind. Worst of all, you felt self conscious now.

"May I get by?" you asked blatantly with an uninterested look on your face.

He looked confused for a moment but that expression soon turned to one of his signature smiles.

"Ah! Gomen~"

But you were already walking away. You didn't care what he had to say. You hated guys like him. Guys that were always so popular with girls that they always had a group cheering and squealing trailing behind them.

"Tch," you clicked your tongue.

But behind you he just stared.
'She was so calm. She didn't care. She actually seemed... annoyed.'

"Oh~" he smiled deviously.
'What an interesting girl.'

"Oikawa-senpai?" one of the girls whined, "Are you okay?"
"Yeah! I'm fine. I'm hay really happy you're all worried about me."
"Ahh! Oikawa is so cool and sweet!" All the girls squealed and cheered.

Even though you were in the stairwell, you could still hear them all.
'Idiots'