Chapter Nine

Polly POV

"You what?" I barely whisper the hurt clouding my vision.

"I'm so sorry. I was feeling sorry for myself because I caught Jake screwing his stepsister and Roman was going through the thing with you and it just seemed like a good idea at the time. I never wanted to hurt you in a million years. I fucked up and if I can take it back, I would." She pleads grabbing my hand that's limped on the table but I snatched it away as if she burned me with acid.

"When did it happened?" Each word is laced with venom.

"A month and a half ago. We both regretted it when we woke up. I couldn't tell you because I knew it would hurt you." She says with tears cascading down her cheeks.

"So when I came to crying because I knew he was screwing lots of different women, my own sister is just another notch in his belt. I fucking trusted you with my fucking life and I don't care how much I was pitying myself, I would never ever sleep with either one of your exes, even if you were completely over them. You lost me, my respect, my trust and my love. You could rot in hell for all I care. You know, I knew Roman was fucking a different bitch everyday of every fucking hour but I would've never guessed one of them was my own sister." I stand up with silent tears streaming down my face. "And at least Roman was upfront with me except when he fucked you but he didn't pretend he didn't do anything wrong."

"I'm so fucking sorry. Please forgive me." She's full on crying now but I honestly couldn't care less and grabs my wrist.

"You're sorry? You have done this multiple times before yet I forgiven you because it was never a guy I loved but you've never wanted to see me happy so fuck you and your fuck ass apology." I storm out.

I climbed into my car and try to put my feelings aside while I'm driving home.

I get home safely and see Roman's motorcycle outside. I park and try to calm myself before I face him.

I walk inside and see him sitting on the couch with a beer.

"Hey baby." He walks over to me and tries to kiss me but ends up kissing my cheek instead.

"We need to talk." I say then walk past him to sit in the living room.

He sits down cautiously looking at me. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"I met with my sisters today." After that sentence his face pales and he's now white as a ghost. "Molly told me about you two."

"There is no us, it was a fucking mistake. I didn't mean for it to happen, I was shitfaced and so was she. It was one of the worst decisions I ever made. I wanted to desperately take it back but I can't. I didn't tell because I couldn't hurt you anymore than I already did." He says looking me in the eye the entire time.

I was silent, I just couldn't form any words because the pain taking over my body is just too much right now. All I want to do is just curl up in the fetal position and just cry and cry until there are no more tears left.

"Baby please say something." Roman pleads.

"What do you want me to say?" I reply feeling numb just staring at an empty space.

"Anything. Yell, scream, or hit me. Something." He begs.

"I want to sleep in separate beds for a while." I said still not looking at him.

"What? No." He says firmly. "We're going to talk this through. No more running." He sighs.

"I have nothing to say." I turn my body so now I'm facing the front of the room instead of him.