Chapter 9: Breakups and Fights

Start from the beginning

Before Me and Angela got to the entrance the dean stopped us in our tracks.

"Ah ladies follow me", he said leading us towards the office.

"What does he want", Angela asked.

"In-house suspension remember", I told her.

"I had your teachers bring down all your work so Jade sit here and Angela sit all the way over there", Mr. Fulton said sitting us on opposite sides of the room. Right now silence was my only weapon and option. I sat down and began my work. Since I had no one to talk to I had finished all my work by the end of sixth period. I got up and walked over to the main office and found the dean.

"I finished all my work."

"Great, now you can help the office, we're short on staff today, but first you and your stepsister go get lunch and come straight back here after lunch", he said leaving the office for lunch supervision. I was actually happy to help, it kept me busy and I loved to help out at the office. I walked back into the room and told Angela. We walked to the cafeteria to get our food. On our way back Angela saw her friends and she ran over to them. I tried to tell her we couldn't, but she was already hugging them before I could finish. Oh well let her get in trouble not me. I kept walking when I heard Collin scream my name. I kept walking pretending I couldn't hear him because by the time he scram my name again Angela was already watching me. I couldn't afford anymore punishments, so I did something I knew I would regret. Collin caught up with me.

"Hey, I know you're in trouble and all but a simple 'hi' would do", he said leaning in for a kiss. I turned moved my head to the left so he ended up kissing my cheek. He knew something was up.

"Are you ok?" He saw me tearing up.

"Yeah, it's just that I can't do this anymore", I told him.

"Do what?"

"Us Collin, I can't do it anymore, it's too much for me, and I feel like I rushed into this and I need a break", I was lying but I didn't want my dad getting even more mad at me than he already was.

"I don't think it's you or me, but maybe someone else", he said walking away.

"Where are you going", I already knew the answer, but I was hoping I was wrong.

"To talk to Damien." I threw my trash away and followed secretly followed him. Damien was by his locker by himself surprisingly. Collin walked up to Damien and pushed him up against the lockers.

Collin's P.O.V.

"Where are you going", Jade asked me as I walked away.

"To talk to Damien", I scram as I entered the hallway.

I had finally found a girl that made my day just by seeing her smile and I would do anything for, plus she was helping me win a bet, but now, thanks to Damien, she dumped me. I know she had feeling for him, but she deserved better and I was trying to give that her, but somehow Damien was still in her head. I saw them together the day me and Jade met and I had also heard how he called her obsessed and kissed Angela. He had a girlfriend so he was just using Jade for fun. It made me sick and angry, at least I was single. I spotted Damien by his locker alone. I went up to him and shoved up against the lockers.

"Dude what the fuck", I heard Damien say as he pushed me away.

"You're the reason Jade dumped me", I said balling up my fists.

"Jade dumped you", he asked, but it wasn't because he cared it was because it meant to him that Jade was single and he could go back to treating her as his booty call.