10. Golf with Dylan Rush

Start from the beginning

"And it seems like your charm didn't work this time around, old friend," Evan said, sounding amused, his hand still outstretched.

Feeling like he was alright enough, I held out my hand to shake his. Instead of shaking it, he turned my hand around, placing a kiss on it. "And your name is..."

Just as I was about to answer him, the ass decides to interrupt, "Krystal. Now get away from her. I don't like the ideas forming in your head right now."

"Ideas? Pray tell my friend. What ideas might those be?"

"Evan-"

"Fine, cock-blocker." He released my hand, his eyes on me. "Since my ass of a friend doesn't know any manners, I will remedy it. Name's Queen. Evan Queen. And welcome, beautiful, to my family's club."

I heard the other guy laugh as he got up and walked over. "Did you just inform her that you were wealthy?"

Evan turned around, sending the other guy a glare. "And that average looking friend of mine is Dylan Rush."

My mouth literally gaped open as I heard what he said. My eyes darted to stare openly at the other guy. Did he just say Dy-Dylan R-Rush?

The guy... Dylan Rush walked up to me, holding out a hand as he removed his glasses. "Pleasure to meet you, Ms Krystal."

I literally died a thousand times in that one second as I stared at the face that featured in thousands of shows, movies and billboards.

I was... shaking hands with DYLAN RUSH! DYLAN RUSH IS SHAKING MY HAND!

DYLAN RUSH WAS SMILING AT ME! DYLAN RUSH KNEW MY NAME! DYLAN RUSH WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!

"Breathe before you suffer from lack of oxygen, you buffoon!"

Of course! Only the sound of Douglas Burns voice can get rid of my elation of meeting Dylan Rush.

I stuck out a tongue at him childishly.

Evan and Dylan laughed at my display.

"What did you do to the little girl, Doug?" Dylan asked.

"What I did? She's the one who started all of this!"

"And how exactly am I to be blamed?" I demanded.

"If only you didn't interfere and minded your own business-"

Were we really fighting over this again? And here of all places? In front of the Dylan Rush?

"You were demanding that the pilot turn the plane around! The way I see it, I saved you from spending your outrageous royal ass in the slammer that night!"

"You- you!" Douglas's face resembled a ripe tomato.

"I like her," Evan said as he squeezed my shoulders and pulled me to sot down at the seat beside him.

"So you're the girl that kept my dearest friend from attending my movie premiere," Dylan said, smiling as he sat down across from me.

"I- I was..?" I was speechless as I stared at him. I was actually talking to Dylan Rush!