Kath @ 18!

Kath's POV

"a little bit more ms. Bernardo.." the make up artist said, telling me that the liner in my water line is almost finish.

I hate it when someone touches my water line!

Well actually we are now taking pictures of my debut.

(sorry for not making full inforation about Liza's birthday
Guys. Peace!)

My theme is actually like the white swan. So for the pictorial I am wearing these long sleeved white, purple and pink dress. Its actually towards the knees. And Im having a bun with fake mini white roses clipped. My make up is smoky with super light pink lip gloss. And Im wear somewhat like meriposa ballet shoes but has heels.

"is kath ready?" mr. wartin the photographer said.

"yes she is!" the make up artist, mrs. Wartin replied and escorted me to the swan lake.

"you look beautiful dear..." grandma annie said

"awww... Look how beautiful my daughter had grown!" mom said holding my shoulder

"thanks mom!" i replied

Then I continued walking.

I was already doing some natural poses. And graceful smiles at somewhere but no the camera.

I could see that the gang are like telling me to have a bigger smile. The gand exept Daniel. I wonder where he is?

"ok dear lets have a new look!" mrs. Wartin grabbed me back to the fitting area.  Which is actually just a circle stand with a curtain hanging. Hello! Its a park!

I wore this nude dress above my knees. This time my hair was in a ponytail. I had a big swan wing in my back and jewels hanging on my head.

"you look more beautiful than a swan besty!" julia said

I smiled and said

"i dont really look that much preetty you know..."

"are you kidding you are so beautiful!" liza said

"thanks girls" i replied with a hug

I went over to the green mini boat. More like a green screen.

And had a pose.

Mr. Wartin gave me little snacks for the swans. Once they came we will take a photo of it.

After the pictorial I washed my face and had a 1 hr nap. There is still like 4 hrs to prepare.

I wore a night satin robe, below my knees. And then wen to the hall way to greet the guest. My friends and class mates are in the venue area finishing some details.

The boys are in their room preparing and calling Daniel where he is. Well I kept on wondering where he is.

"Kathryn! Come on! You need to get your hair and face done!" mom yelled from the biggest room in Enrique's Hotel.

"sorry uncle I have to go." i told my uncle and my. Cousins and other family members.

I got in the room and saw two photographers and rwo make up artist from Julia's salon and Daniel's photograpy company.

The lady tapped my face with warm water. She placed lots of types of whatsoever powders in my face. I had a cake make up! Its so thick!

The other lady was tying my hair in a loose bun. Kinda looks like taylor swift's hair stayle in her music video love story.