Chapter 3

The last time I had been here at school, I was picking up Jasmine. It was my first day as a soldier, And Jasmine was just getting out of school. She didn't know how to make it back to our new home, so I had to be there in case she gets lost. I remembered that my little brother goes here too, as a freshmen of course. I can honestly say I'm scared to see how he is now ,if he'll hate me like Seiji does or will he want to know more about me and Jasmine. I don't know if I can handle the truth.
"Why are you standing there?" I looked over at Jin who was walking towards the entrance. "The quicker we get in ,the easier we get out ."
"Yes sir." I followed him. Holding his phone and my tablet close to me. These heels were getting the best of me. I tried my best to keep up, but I ended up dropping my phone. Watching it slide across the floor. I quickly ran after it, and saw a boy with light brown eyes and reddish hair.

"You dropped this." He said, I saw how similar we looked and found myself wanting to cry.
"Thank you." I took my phone and walked away.
"You're as beautiful as I remembered.." I heard him mumble. "You and Jasmine both."

Seiko-kun.

He remembers me.

"Fuuto." I kept after Kazama , hiding my blush from his observant eyes. My hands gripped the tablet a bit more than needed to. " I do believe this was your former school, before you joined G-Corporation."

"Hai..." He smirked.

"You also have a brother and a sister attending here. When's the last time you've spoken to them?" He asks. I felt my skin crawl.

"A week or so. Jasmine -my sister - is the only one who speaks to me. My brothers hate me." I was standing by Kazama's side when I felt his hand holding mine. His large hands covering it.

"I'll give you thirty minutes to find your sister. Once those thirty minutes are up and you're not here by side..." He leaned closer.His hot breath in my ear. "I'll punish you."

I shivered before bowing and quickly running off. I looked over my shoulder and saw Kazama with his lips titled upright. What was he smirking at?

When I got to my sister's home room, I luckily found the principal before entering. He was short and old, his hair thinning and his eyes were an unusually sharp brown color.

"Fuuto-san, it's been a long time since you've roamed these hallways. " The principal says, his eyes scanning me up and down. "You look lovely."

"Arigatou, Totutsa-san." I bowed. "But I'm in search of Jasmine."

Totutsa-San was smiling. " her class is this way."

I followed him, his hands behind his back and he always held that joyous smile. That smile he worn for so many years. He was always the happy-go-lucky type.

" Pardon the intrusion,Senju-kun." Totutsa said, and the students perked up. Maybe they were excited to see that the long boring lectures, and thought something cool was going to happen. "We have a guest today."

Before I could even peek around, I felt hand reach out and grab me by my hips and arm. Out of surprise, I grabbed the arm and flipped it over. Pulling it back and forcing the head down with my foot.

" Oh my. ~" I turned and saw Jasmine shocked and Seiko with his mouth open. When I looked down and saw who it was, I frowned. He had short hair and grey like eyes. His lips were drawn back into a snarl and he tried to find ways to break free.

"All these years and you couldn't recognize your own brother?" Seiji said.
"Last I recall, my brother wanted to kill me. How do I know he wouldn't try and do it again?" He grins,before breaking free of my hold and lifted me off my feet; and throwing me against the locker.

"You've gotten so pretty over the years ,nee-chan." He grins before whispering into my ear. " I bet like your mother, little Kimora-chan has a number of men laying in her -"

I used my free elbow and broke free of his hold.

"That's enough. " I turned around and saw Kazama standing behind us. We both stood in salute and locked eyes with Kazama. I felt a shiver run down my body as he began to walk closer. My heart beating with every step he takes.

"I wanted to know what was taking you so long, Fuuto. It's been more than thirty minutes," His eyes were on me at first, but the look he gave Seiji- he wanted to murder him. " 2nd Lt. Yamagucchi. What gives you the idea to cause a commotion like this?"

Yamagucchi..? That's his mother's name. Did he really hate me enough to not share the same name as me?

11"It was a surprise gone wrong,Sir." Seiji said, before shooting me a glare under the radar. "I apologize if the issue has startled the environment of this school."

" Return back to base, I'll deal with you there." Kazama ordered. I looked over at Jasmine and saw Seiko holding her hand.

I'm so sorry for this. I wanted to say, but Kazama grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

When we had gotten to the car, Kazama had stopped and turned my face towards him. Studying me. Turning my head for side to side, up and then down. His thumb brushed over the corner of my mouth.

"I can tend my own wounds, Sir." I said, while sitting in the car. Jin said nothing. He was studying me closely, before holding my head against his chest. His heart was beating fast.

"I didn't know you were related to him. " Jin says,"he's your..."

"Step brother. " I said.

We were silent for a few moments. Then he had pulled close to him and kissed me. I wanted to move my hand away,but he lured it towards his face. His hands underneath me, and I was laid back on the seat. My dress was lifted up, and his hands were gripping my thighs.
"Kazam-" His tongue attacked my mouth, and his hands pulled me closer. Breaking the kiss and looking into my eyes, tilting my chin at him.

"I'll let this little punishment go ,as long as you promise to stay close to me."

"Yes, sir."

He got off me,and let me get out of the car first, giving me time to fix myself. The moment Jin had got out of the car, I felt a heavy smack on my ass. I jumped, before closing the door and following after him. Hoping no one else had seen that, I wish to figure out what the hell is going on here.