Chapter 2

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. I'm so confused, I didn't know what was going on. Why am I here? What made Kazama choose me? Why do heels have to hurt so much? I kept staring out the window at the busy town around us. I can hear Jin giving one word answers, like he didn't have to explain himself to others. When he was done, he sat the phone down and looked over at me.
"You're wondering ' why you? ' ." He said, while grabbing my hand and putting his phone in my palm. Closing my fingers around it. "Why did I choose you, instead of any one else?"
"To get information about Kazuya and G corporation. " I explained. He smirked. I was only half right.
"Because you've impressed me, Fuuto-chan. Not many people can do that. " I met his brown eyes and became vexed. "You also remind me of someone dear to me."
I didn't know monsters had loved ones.
After a long car ride, we made it to a large building with lots of lights and a black and red flag sail in the summer wind. I let out a low growl, before turning towards Kazama. He wasn't far behind me, but when he passed,his stride got faster. It took me time to keep up and not fall on my ass.
"Make an ID card for Fuuto-san. She'll be coming here time to time as my personal assistant. " He said before leaving farther down the right hall. He paused and looked over his shoulder at me. "I'll be waiting for you in my office. Don't be late. "
He ordered, then walked off with two guards on his coat. When I turned to the workers at the front desk, I stared at the small light in front of me. I thought about how exactly I can break into this office,and steal any if not all of Jin's plans and send them off to Kazuya.
"Alright Fuuto-san, your card is ready. " she says while handing me a small plastic card with my name and picture. I didn't look half bad for someone staring into space. My hair actually stayed straight instead of it's curly disaster. Kazuya actually liked it, he told me how beautiful my hair looks when it's either straight or curly.

I cringed at the fact that they added both nationalities on the card instead of just one. Like it wasn't hard enough to get a job because I was a half Japanese- half African American woman. School was surprisingly easy.

When I got to Kazama's office, I looked around. This room was huge. And very spacious. All he practically had was a desk and a large window. I covered stepped inside and watched Kazama look over his shoulder at me. His hand fixing his new crisp white shirt.
" Now that you've arrived here, " He said. "I can explain to you the purpose of your job. You are my personal secretary, meaning anything unnecessary to me -you are to take care of. Also your job entitles you to take care of my personal information,as well as phone calls or emails. You're little vixen whom roams around with me where ever I go,and does what ever I say."
I frowned. This feels like a downgrade from the best job I've had. I went from kicking ass to kissing the man who's ass I really want to kick. How does this happen?
"Do we understand each other? " He asked. I nodded.

The rest of the day went as followed: Jin had his officers give me a tour around. Nothing important really happened there, but I couldn't stop thinking about Kazuya and Jin. Why do they hate each other so much ? I noticed not many soldiers were around. Not like at HQ, there were soldiers all over the place. I still couldn't get the blonde haired guy with bright blue eyes out of my head. He was - walking this way.
He was grinning at the head desk workers, before meeting my eyes. I wasn't bothered by it, I mean I was in G. Corp before.
"Ah, I've heard interesting stories about you. " He said,I can feel his body talking to me. He's the type to always be prepared, and violence wasn't his first option. He's a peacemaker. Looking to find ways to resolve the problem without using his fists.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, " I said, giving him a smile. "I'm -"
"Tachibana Kimora. " My eyes widened and my heart was racing like a wild horse running in a stampede. "But you choose to go by ' Fuuto Mikoto '. You were Kazuya's left hand, as well as his ears."
How does he know so much about me?
"I'm certain you're going to tell your boss about this. " The man shook his head.
"We all have our secrets, Mikoto-chan. You should keep yours heavy guarded." He said before walking away. I pulled out my phone and texted Kazuya.

Meet me at Taichou in about three hours from now.

- Mikoto.

I closed my phone and walked around some more, my hands were shaking. How did that man know all about me. My files were kept safe with Kazuya.
How did he...

"Fuuto," I turned around and saw Kazama walk towards me. He wasn't wearing his jacket, only his half way buttoned crisp red shirt and black pants. His cleavage was taunting me. His eyes not looking at me but checking for something.
"I have to go visit the Ambassador Sforza . He's in town and is wanting to have dinner with me." I stopped him and fixed his collar. I had to button up his shirt a bit more.
"I see." I said. Suddenly walks away. My hands hold my head, I need a breather. When I sat in the car, I was so close to the window that my face felt the coolness. I can hear Jin on the phone and feel his hand brushing mine.

I can see Jasmine's school. Mishima Polytechnic Acedamy . I miss my little sister, and wish to see her when I'm not busy. My brothers never really liked us, ever since Dad died ,Seiji hated me for taking most of the possessions. Seiko was still young when we left, but I know he hates me too. Seiji probably taught him how to hate me,I bet. For years now, it's only been Jasmine and I . The girls from our dad's favorite mistress.

The phone was ringing, and I snapped out of thought. Answering it as fast as I could. The ambassador was apparently very ill and cannot make it to the meeting. I'm sure Kazama will be thrilled not to go. I told them that we will reschedule the meeting when the ambassador feels better. When I got off the phone, Kazama was staring at me.
"Ambassador Di'Pazzi is ill and has canceled the meeting. " I told him, he nods. "Shall we return back to headquarters?"
He shakes his head. "Let's visit the schools."
I furrowed my brows and looked back at the window. Kazama's hands were touching my legs. I can see scars on his knuckles.
"Which school shall we visit, sir?" I asked,afraid to find out.
"Mishima polytechnic Academy."

Whaaaaaaat?!!!