Chapter 14: Our Second Time

Well today I am officially 6 months along. Last night I agreed to have sex with Holden again and today is the day. I checked and made sure that it doesn't hurt the baby. We decided to do it at his house because his parents are still out of town for some couples vacation. I decided to go around 7 because I know I'll be tired by 10. Im starting to sleep more these days.

Warning: sexual description. Reader discretion is advised. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7:00
I pulled up to Holden's house, parked, then knocked on the door. I heard running then a fall and the sound of a lamp breaking. Then I heard "I'm ok!" and more shuffling until the door swung open.

"Hey, is everything ok?" I asked while laughing. He was breathing hard. "I'm fine, come in." He said. I barely had enough time to set down my bag before Holden crushed his lips on to mine, inviting in his tongue.

I could feel his erection against my huge stomach. He picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs. Threw me on the bed and slid on top of me. I slid off his shirt and started to inch his pants and boxers down slowly with my feet, while he pulled my dress over my head and my panties down and off.

He started kissing on my neck and I started moaning. He gave me this look that asks "are you sure?" and I just  nodded my head as he slid into me.
He pulled out and slid back in and kept picking up the pace. All I could do was moan as my body tense up. Our bodies moved in perfect sync.

I gripped on the sheets as we both orgasmed. "Hooolllddeen!" I screamed. He pulled out and then laid down next to me, panting.

"That.....was.....amazing." He breathed out. I just stayed there speechless. He started to get up. "Where do you think your going lover boy?" I asked. "Uh, water." He answered. My hormones are just driving my sex drive up now. "Oh no you don't." I said. "It's time for round two." I said. "What?"He asked clearly being taken off guard. I pulled him back down by his hair and he must of caught the message.

When we were done, Holden ducked down to my stomach and gave it a light fist bump while saying "Best wingman ever." And I couldn't help but laugh and agree with him.