start

T E S T D R I V E S

long drive,
could end in
burning flames
or paradise

- Taylor Swift, Style

════════════════

S U M M A R Y

Karis accidentally runs into turned-cold soccer captain, Peyton's motorcycle in the middle of a storm, causing him a nasty scrape and a broken bike, both in need of repairs.

Thus she sets off to fix them both, causing for things to go awry in their relationship and for everything to change from that point on.

Who knew you could fall in love on the open road? And who knew that each second until the end of the drive was precious?

════════════════

N O T E

this is a story of love on the open road, of that feeling that you get when you're scared to make a turn because you have no idea whether or not they'll still be there in your rear view mirror.

════════════════

I N F O

I started this book as Intricate Excursions, and I've been teasing it on ask.fm for months now. It was originally a short story, but I feel confident enough to make a novel of it.

This is a gift to you all after giving me your love for so long and getting me to two-thousand followers on my main account and 100,000 reads on one of my stories. That in itself is astronomical and I love you all so much for making things happen the way you do.

════════════════

S T A T U S

start: July 2015

end: January 2016