Immediately, her minds jump to who they were just talking about. Speak of the Devil, she thinks all while trying to hide her excitement while turning around. Instead of being face to face with a tall brunet with green eyes she meets the hazel eyes of Matt, a buzzing Jake linked onto his hand. Now she wasn't disappointed in the slightest, she missed her little boy and she and Matt had become quite good friends but now her doubt was rising that Harry would show to give her a goodbye.

"Mummy! I missed you!" Jake cheers, letting go of Matt's hand to run forward and wrap his arms around her. Monica smiles and squats down slightly to hug him back.

"I missed you too, my little fireball."

"Hey!" He pulls out of the hug and pouts at Monica. "I'm not little. I'm mighty; like the Hulk."

"Of course you are," she says whilst reaching out to mess his hair up. He frowns after she does so, but he soon gets over it as he looks around at the multiple people surrounding them. She had a hunch on what he was about to ask, she just hoped she was wrong.

"Where's Harry and 'thena?" He asks, big brown eyes looking back to his mother's. She shifted.

Detecting how uncomfortable she was, Matt steps up and places his hand on Jake's head. "They're not here yet, bud. Why don't you go talk to Liam while we wait for them?"

"I love Liam!" Jake cheers, running toward the solo artist.

Monica gives Matt a grateful smile which he returns, shoving his hands into his pockets before looking at the pavement below his feet. "I appreciate you, uh, letting me take care of Jake this week before you both leave."

"It's not a problem." She shrugs, watching as he slowly looks up to meet her eyes. "You only get to see him a handful of times when we'll be traveling so I thought this would be good for the both of you."

He nods, trying desperately to continue this conversation because it was clear that she was thinking about Harry. Shoot, she's been thinking about him the past two months. They've talked about it, because he knew she needed someone to just rant to on everything that's happened. His heart went to her because she had truly fell for Harry, and though he had good reasons to end things, she was still heartbroken. Matt kind of wanted to storm up to Harry because he told him to not let her slip through his fingers, but he didn't because he knew they could get passed this obstacle. He believes they'll be with each other in the end. But for the moment, it was killing her.

Clearly seeing her thinking of Harry, he steps closer and tilts her chin so she'd meet his eyes. "He'll show, today. I know he will."

"I hope so." But it was clear that her hope was quickly diminishing as she let herself fall into Matt's arms, his hand rubbing up and down her back to give her comfort. He bites his lip, looking toward the street in search of a car that would belong to Harry, but no car showed.

.

With lips pursed, Harry tries desperately to ignore the weight of his friend's gaze. His patience, however, was running thin because Niall's gaze was unwavering. Persistent. He was tempted to kick Niall out of his house just to make it stop but that wouldn't stop the Irish lad from giving him the look. He'd find a way to do so.

"They leave in twenty," the recently bleached haired boy sing-songs, kicking Harry's thigh lightly with his sock clad foot. He knew that if Harry didn't go say goodbye to her, he would regret it. 

Looking away from the television, he meets Niall's never ending stare. He huffs. "Would you stop looking at me like that?"

"Stop looking at you with love and admiration? Sorry can't do that, babe." Harry rolls his eyes and gives him a deadpanned look. "Clearly my feelings are unrequited."