A while from now...

HOLY SHIT GUYZ IM ON A COMPUTER! AND IM NEVER ON A COMPUTER! Anyways its a month later blah blah blah....*sigh*...anways lets go! ps im might add a picture if im smart enough;) ON WITH DA STORY!

My feet trudged against the hot sand kicking up every once and a while. "SLOW POKE!" Kaya yelled to me. I rolled my eyes as Mari and Amy caught up to me. "They let us go out today I can't belelive they let us!" Mari exclaimed.

"Yeah... LETS PLAY VOLLEYBALL WITH STRANGERS!" She shouted running to the court where other people were. I chuckled and ran over there with her. "Kaya Mikey And Bobby J. Come be on our awesome team!" i shouted to them.

"OKIE DOKE!" Kaya screamed coming over to us. The other people on the other sighed chcukled at us. "LOUISA! I CANT OPEN THE THINGY!" Mikey yelled at me. "SO MIKEY I DON'T CARE COME PLAY!" I shouted. He groaned and came over.

"Sup my peeps!" Bobby J. said. I rolled my eyes at his stupid...ness? I guess you could say...

"HEY BOBBY  LICIOUS!" Us girls shouted. He chuckled and got ready. "YO GOING DOWN STRANGERS!" I yelled

I served the ball and the blond one hit it and her sunglasses fell off. "Ugh..." she groaned. "Nina." I whispered under my breath. "NINA BANANA LLAMA HATER GIRL ITS MEH!" I screamed.

Everyone stopped and looked at me. "What?" A fimiliar Doncater accent asked. ""Holy crap Louis."i mumbled.

"Uh how do you know who we are?" Liams voice asked. "Hmmm i don't know maybe because you are famous boy/ girl band and i'm Louisa Tomkins hmm."i wonered aloud sarcastically.

"Uh sorry love but she is dead and a burnette." Louis said sadly. "You think im dead." i whimpered.

"No Lou Boo..." Mari whispered.  I ran over to her and cried. "When i saw them i thought i would be free." i wimpered on her shoulder.

"Vas happenin'?" Zayns voice asked. i looked up from Mari's shoulder and looked at Zayn. He studyed my face slowly coming over to me. "Louisa..." he mumbled wrapping me in a hug. "I"m so happy you reconized me." i cried.

"It's okay love." he said as i snuggled into his shoulder. "They kidnapped us and brought us here." i whispered to him. "Us?' he asked. I pointed to Mari and Amy.

"We were all kidnapped."I said sadly. "Zayn?" They others asked. "Oh..guys I found-" he was cut off by a scream. "LOU BOO!" Hay-Hay screamed running towards me. "HAY-HAY!" i screamed back running towards her wraping her in a hug.

HEY I COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO A PICTURE! whoop! BYE! KISSES! MWAH MWAAH! ( post in comments on how to post pic and video)