What the quack?!

Louisa' s P.O.V

"What the quack?!" I shouted when he left. "Harry Edwardo Steels you are weird!" I shouted.

"Thank you!" he shouted back. "Wait did you say Edwardo?" he asked. "Betch I did!" I said sounding like La' Vodka fro Really B Really?

"WATCH KINGSLEY!" I shouted going over to my laptop.

Later into the show Kingsley got out a question and read it aloud. "How do you get so tan?" he said. He looked at the camera with a not amused face.

When the video I saw "OVER EXPOSED :ONE DIRECTION" I smiled evily and clicked on it.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else! I don't have this accent but I don't care!" he said in a India accent sorta thing.

"Really B Really!" I said clicking on the new one. "I love us." Heather Anne said. "I love us too." Beatrice said. " Both of you bitches could get abducted by aliens, sucked in to the sky by a UFO and I wouldn't give one single once of a fuck" La' Vodka said.

I chuckled slightly and Hailey stumbled into the room. "Harry saw me half naked." She stated.

"To much info! Go tell Lucy or Ni." I said shooing her away. "We are leaving Lou." She said going out the door. "But you have to carry me Hay-Hay." I said putting my arms up.

She rolled her eyes and picked me up. "Thank you Hay." I said smiling cheekily. "Any thing for my Lou bear!" she said sarcastically.