Peasant.

Louisa' s P.O.V

Hailey put me in the car and I smirked. "Thank you Hay-Hay!" I smiled. She rolled her eyes and chuckled slightly.

We drove to our flat while I sang off key really loud(on purpose) 'Who let the dogs out?'. "WOOF WOOF WOOF!" I shouted as we parked in the drive way.

I hopped out of the car and ran in the house. The girls followed me....peasants.

I ran onto the couch and sunk into it. Okay REWIND! Harry heard me sing and said my flaws make me perfect....Okay well I'm confused like most of the time.

"Next time shut the door when you come in." Lucy said coming in the living room.

I put my pointer finger and thumb on my suspenders. I ran them up and down and shrugged. "Maybe I didn't want to." I said looking at her. Hailey picked up my legs and sat down and put them on Her lap.

"Because tonight is the night I will fall for you over again." I sang quietly.

"AHHHHHH!" I heard Nina scream from the kitchen. The other girls heard it an we ran in the kitchen.

Nina' s P.O.V

I walked in the kitchen and opened the pantry. Louis was in the corner eating carrots. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed. He looked up with a carrot in his mouth.

"MY CARROTS!" I screamed. I took the bag from him and hugged them tight. Louisa cane in with the other girls. "You mean.....MY carrots." She said taking the carrots.

"Louis why are you in our flat?" Zoey asked. He shrugged and came out. "The boys are here some where also I just don't know where." He said.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION PEASANT!" Louisa screamed. "I honestly don't know." He said truthfully. "Well let's go One Direction searching!" Hailey shouted running out of the room.

"Lets go!" I shouted.

%%%%¡¡¡¡¡¡¡%%¡¡¡¡£££££££££££~%~|<®»®~®~®>®{>¡~~¡\~®»»|££¡\¡\£|\|

Short I know. Just a little update or something. I GOT A VOTE AND A COMMENT FROM THE AWESOMEST GIRL IN DA WORLD!