Chapter Three: The Dungeon

I could hear a soft faint dripping sound as I slowly came to. My hands were tied behind my back and my feet were in chains. I began to panic as I wiggled my hands out of the rope. "Oh my god! Where the hell am I? What is even happening?" I thought to myself as I tried to break the chains off. A soft faint voice spoke to me, "That won't help. I've tried many times but there is no way to break these chains." I turned my head in the direction the voice came and I could only just make out a small silhouette within the dark corner of the cage. "Who.. Who are you?" I asked as I began to scoot forward towards the corner.

"My name is Lilianna Dreagor. Daughter of Murphey Dreagor, King of Listhuania. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Cecilia Dreag." The silhouette slowly came out of the shadows. It was a young girl around my age and she had long black hair and sparkling blue eyes. She seemed very pale and fragile as if she would break any second. "How.. How do you know my name?" I asked as I cocked my head to the side. "I've.. I've never met or seen you before. I've never even heard of you or this.. this Listhuania place." She giggled slightly as she smiled at me. "That's because you are no longer on Earth dear. You've traveled far across the Galaxy to a planet called Crimsion. There are many nations here that you have never heard of, but we have all heard of you." None of this made any since. A planet I've never even heard of? That's impossible! "You're lying! Where are we? How do you know my name!"

There were loud footsteps coming towards us as Lilianna slipped back into the shadows she said one last thing, "Be ware of the man named Drago. He is not as friendly as he seems." I looked towards where the footsteps were coming from and a man appeared in front of my cage. "Who are you and where am I? Let me out of here!" I demanded as I stood up to face him. I was scared. I didn't know where I was and I just wanted to go home. "Please, I won't tell anybody! Just let me out! I want to go home!" The man chuckled. "I'm afraid you can't do that. You see, you are home." My eyes widened with shock. It was the man from earlier! The man with the raspy voice. "What do you mean I'm home! This is a cage! Who are you? Let me out!" I could feel hot tears streaming down my cheeks as I slumped to the ground. "Cecilia, there's no need to be afraid. You are home. Just be patient and you will see in time. Once you accept your fate I will release you from this cage so do not fret my girl. You are safe here." The man turned and began to leave before stopping abruptly at the stairway. "Oh, and my name is Sir Lucas." He smiled and disappeared up the stairs.

Please check back to the "Writers Introduction" page to review the updated character sheet!