Chapter Two: The Closet

I could feel my eyelids were heavy as I tried to open them. I was only able to barely peek between them when I saw multiple pairs of little beady red eyes staring at me. It scared me so much I immediately slammed my eyes shut as tight as I could get them. "W..What are those things?" I thought to myself, "Is that the thing that attacked me in the closet? Wh..Where the hell am I?" I could feel myself begin to panic. "No. This can't be happening! I need to get out of here! But how, I don't even know where I am!" My cheeks began to burn and my eyes were filling with tears. I just wanted to go home.

I could hear foot steps walking towards me. I felt my body stiffen as I tried not to move or breather. The foot steps came to a stop a few inches away from my body. I heard a soft sigh before the foot steps began to circle around my body. I began to tremble with fear. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. "Please don't touch me. Please do not touch me", I continued to repeat over and over inside my head. There was a faint chuckle as the foot steps stopped near my head. I felt a soft gust of wind on my face as if someone had bent down.

"Hey there little lady", a deep raspy voice began to speak,"There's no need to be afraid. I won't hurt you." There was a pause as if they were waiting for a response. I started to relax my body before an awful feeling over came my body and I tensed up again. The man sighed, "I suppose it can't be helped then." There was another gust of wind as if the man was standing up. "Take her away." I felt multiple tiny hands on my body as they began to drag me away. I could hear the mans foot steps trailing behind slowly before they suddenly faded away and everything went still.