Writers Introduction

Hello readers! I just wanted to say hello and thank you for choosing to read my story! I hope you enjoy it and I hope you vote and leave comments! I welcome all constructive criticism and advice! If you ever think of something you would like to see happen in the story feel free to leave a comment and let me know and I can always do my best to add it in! I will be adding in a short character description after new characters are introduced so make sure to check back to this introduction to read about the current and future characters! At the end of every chapter if a new character has been added I will make a comment letting everyone know they have been added here so you can come check it out and read about the characters! Anyways I hope you enjoy my story and I know the chapters are short but they may get longer as the story goes, each chapter is like it's own scene and I plan on making this story like really really long so just bare with me while I put it together!!

-Milky ♡

 About The Characters:

Cecilia Draeg: Cecilia Draeg is a 15 year old girl who just entered high school. She is 5'2 and weighs 110 lbs. She has long blonde hair and shimmering green eyes. She has fair skin and light freckles on her face across her nose and cheeks. She has C cup breasts and an average body type. She's a very anti-social girl due to being bullied in Elementary and Middle School. Cecilia tends to have a very strong imagination and has trouble focusing on things that don't interest her and obsesses over things that do. Cecilia has always been fascinated by fairy-tale stories and tends to wonder what life would be like if they were real. Her father was Jake Draeg and her mother is Natalie Strongem. Her father died when she was 4 months old and her mother remarried when Cecilia was 8. Cecilia has a younger half brother named Danny Strongem. Since Cecilia's mother, Natalie, is currently in a coma she lives with her Grandparents, Jake's parents.

Debbrah Draeg: Debbrah is Cecilia's grandmother and the mother to Jake Draeg, Cecilia's father. Debbrah is a very strong willed woman. She just turned 84 last month and is still up and kicking as if she was only 35. She tends to come off sour when she's talking to Cecilia but it's only because she loves her and knows about Cecilia's fate. Debbrah is trying her best to keep Cecilia from meeting this fate, as it was asked of her from her son.

Lilianna Dreagor: Daughter of King Murphey and Queen Dia, whom belong to the Kingdom of Listhuania. Lilianna has long black hair and sparkling blue eyes. She has pale skin and looks very fragile though she is extremely strong. She appears in Cecilia's cage to give her a warning.

Sir Lucas Sharp: This man is very mysterious. He has black hair that reaches down and rests on his shoulders and dark green eyes that seem to memorize you when you look at them for too long. His voice is also very deep and raspy. He is about 5'9" tall.