Chapter 10

Just so you know this was intended to be part of Chapter 9, but I felt this would be better suited as a separate chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 – Amazed Most of This is Still a Flashback

                In the meantime, Carol lazily stretches in bed then rolls off the bed. She heads to the bathroom, after stumbling a little since the lights are off. She turns on the lights and checks herself in the mirror. Carol shakes her head around to try and see if it can be managed, but to no avail. Ugh… I’m going to need more than a brush for this… So, she decides to take a shower. She could just change her form, but she likes the satisfaction of fixing the problem the normal way. After the shower, while she is towel drying her hair, Carol hears the door to the hotel room opens. The bathroom door is facing the same direction as the door, so she can’t peek to see who it is. Instead, she uses her sense of smell and determines that it is Damian, but a little different. Carol ignores this and turns off the lights, getting ready to ambush Damian once he passes the bathroom door. When a figure passes, Carol pounces and rubs against him/her all over.

                “What the hell are you doing!?” yelled Damian.

“Raping you of course~” answered Carol. She notices something isn’t right. The person she is feeling up is too thin, however that might be because the form she is in now is a little bigger than usual. No that's not it... She reduces her size to normal, but when her hand reaches the chest, Carol feels two small mounds. “Did you gain weight?”

“There’s supposed to be fat there!” retorted Alex. The lights are turned on Carol sees Damian at the light switch, meaning the other person on the ground was Alex. “Now get off me!”

                Damian’s face turns red now that he can see properly. Carol was covered by only a towel, which is starting to unravel as she got up. Damian immediately leaves the room. Carol smiles when she notices this.

                “What are you so happy about?” Alex asked, a little reluctant to ask after getting up and sitting on the nearby bed.

                “Well~” Carol started while going back to the bathroom to change after grabbing her purse, “His reaction tells me that he at least considers me at least physically attractive~”

                “And that is good because?”

                “Before, Damian saw as a little sister or something and just brushed away my advances. So, I call this progress. Mmmkay, ready now.”

                Carol comes out of the bathroom. She’s wearing a long jacket that hangs a few inches below the knee, and short shorts. Carol buttons the jacket low enough so that it seems like the only thing she is wearing is the jacket.

                “Why, no, how do you have a full outfit in your purse?” questioned Alex, suspicious of Carol’s foresight.

                “Damian got me a PSP for my birthday. I have a habit of cramming my old purses.”

                “I don’t see how an outdated gaming system has anything to do with this.”

                “Not that PSP. The Perpetual Space Pocket. I got one for my purse.”

                “Aren’t they not out yet until the 20th?”

                “Damian knows a guy that works for the company that makes them, and after pulling some strings he managed to get three early.”