Nineteen

Calum's POV

I woke up and Luke wasn't by my side and I remembered I took him home yesterday. So I was going to surprise him by picking him up. I got ready and drove to his house. I went to his contact.

Me: Come outside I'm here

Princess: Can you come inside please

Me: Sure

Princess: Thank you

I came out of my car and knocked on his door. His dad opened it. "Oh Calum, come in." He said. I thanked him and smiled. "Okay, I'm late for work tell Luke I'll be back later tonight." He said. "Will do Mr.Hemmings." "Thank you." He smiles and leaves. I go upstairs to Luke's room and the first thing I see is tissues everywhere.

"Luke baby." I say. I see him on his bed, sneezing. "Callie." He whined. "Luke, when did this happen?" I asked. "Well, I started feeling down a few days ago but I didn't pay attention but I threw up 2 days ago." He says. "Baby, why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "Because I don't want you to worry about me." He shrugs. "Babe, I'm your boyfriend I'm supposed to worry about you." I say putting my hand on his. "But really I'm fine I--" He got cut off my sneezing and coughing.

"Okay maybe I'm not fine." He says. "That's why I'm going to stay here and take care of you." I say. "But what about school?" I asked. "Fuck school." I said and Luke giggles. He tries to get off his bed but I stop him. "Where do you think you're going princess?" I ask. "Downstairs." He says. I wrap him in a blanket and carry him downstairs. "I can walk you know." He laughs.

"I know but right now you need to rest as much as possible." I say he opens his mouth but I interrupt him. "And no you are not fat and you are not heavy for me, you have a beautiful body baby." I say kissing his forehead. I place him on the couch and I feel his forehead and both his cheeks and he was hot. "Luke, you have a fever, you need to take this blanket off." I say. "No but I'm cold." He whines.

"Luke, don't make me say it again, take the damn blanket off." I say sternly. "Make me!" He yells. "Oh I'll make you!" I yell. He gets off from the couch running away from me. Since he was sick he was a little weak and slow and I took that to my advantage. I got him and threw him over my shoulder.

Get ready to see the dominant side of Calum

"You've been a bad boy Luke." I say. "I-I promise I'll be good." He stutters. "Oh, I know you will after this." I say. I bent him over my knee, and I pulled his pajamas shorts down and his lace panties down. I rose my hand in the air and slapped his bum. He jerked forward. I continued doing this several times. "Are you going to be a good boy now?" I asked him.

"Y-yes." He stuttered. I pulled his lace panties back up along with his pajamas pants.

Okay dominant side over

He stands up and rubs his bum. I stand up and I stand up as well. "You know I had to punish you for behaving like that." I say. He nods. "You know I love you right." I say. He nods again, looking at me in the eyes. "I love you too." He says. He was about to say something but he sneezed multiple times. He runs to the restroom vomiting his guts out. Once he was done he got mouth wash and gargled it and spit it out.

He slid down on the door frame and I picked him up and placed him on the couch. I was going to sit on his other couch but he grabbed my wrist. "Stay with me." He mumble being half asleep. He makes room for me and he's the little spoon and he cuddles into my side. "Go to sleep princess." I say. And I get a hum in response. Then I went to sleep as well.