"Im sorry for the girl that will get to know shes your mate!"

My words echoed in my head. I was that poor girl.

"Stella," I said coldly. He looked really shocked. His friends too.

I leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "I reject you," I whispered and he froze. Then I walked away to the apples.

"What did she say?" One of Theo's friends asked him.

"Dude, you ok?" The other one asked. In the corner of my eye I saw Theo still standing frozen, but he had turned around and was now staring at me.

I picked up four apples and laid them in a plastic bag before going to the checkout and paying for them and the milk.

So Theo has turned fifteen?

20 minutes later

"Im home!" I said when I came home. After my shoes were off I went straight to the kitchen where Willow stood and gave her the bag.

"We were wondering if you maybe wanted to go to Theo's 15th birthday party?" Willow asked shyly. I didn't answer at first, but then I realized that Maddie probably would be there.

"Okay..." I said and Willow smiled. It will be super awkward meeting Theo after what happened in the store, but I really wanted to meet Maddie.

"Were going there in an hour," Willow said. An hour? I looked up at the clock on the wall. 4.20 pm.

I walked up the stairs and inside my room. I didn't bother to change clothes so instead I put some mascara on.

My face was quite pale, but I didn't have acne or any weird spots to cover up. Before I walked down again I put on sine deodorant.

I walked into the living room to see everyone sitting in the sofa waiting for me.

"Let's go then," Travis said and they all stood up and started walking to the hall. I put my sneakers on and walked out waiting fir the others.

We started walking and it only took us seven minutes to come to the house. When we stepped in I saw Madeleine and her mate sitting down at a table.

"Go talk to her," Willow said and gave my back a push away against her.

"Stella?!?" Madeleine was fast up on her feet whit her hans on my shoulders. Why does everyone have to get so shocked seeing me?

"Hi," I said smiling shyly at her.

"Oh my god! Where have you been? Weren't you like dead or something?" She asked and hugged me.

"No, I was just at another pack," I said and she got a bit calmer.

"We thought you were dead!" She said and I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Who?" I asked. Who would think I was dead?

"Everybody thought so!" I could see the tears running down her cheeks. She must've been so sad.

"Madeleine, why are you crying?" It was Rachel, the luna, who talked. Madeleine just pointed at me making Rachel angry.

"Why did you make her cry?" Rachel asked me. So she doesn't recognize me, huh?

"Mom," Madeleine said looking up at Rachel. They went quiet for a bit, probably mind linking.

"Stella?!?" Rachel suddenly screamed, making everyone look at me.

"Yeah...?" I answered and she hugged me.

"You should go and congratulate Theo, he would be happy seeing you here," Rachel said. And why would I want to do that? But she probably doesn't know about what happened in the store.

"N-" She didn't let me finish, instead she just dragged me to Theo.

'This will be fun to watch' Luceat said. I cut her off. No, it will absolutely not be fun.

"Theo, look who's here!" Rachel said happily. Theo froze when he saw me, and I glared at him. Rachel looked confused.

I walked back to my parents.

'Please go back! I want to talk to our mate!' Luceat complained.

'No, I don't want to talk with him' I answered then I cut her off.

_______________

WOW THAT WAS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!! (Not really)

Hope you liked the chapter! Vote and comment!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)