Moving in

My name is Emma. I am ten years old. I have blonde hair and green eyes. I just moved to this new town with my family called South Park. I exit the car and look at my parents.
"Why don't you go make some new friends" My mother smiles. I give her a thumbs up and start wandering the estates. I see a kid being attacked just a few feet away from me.
"Get off of me!!" He shouts. I run over to the kid hurting the other and punch him in the face.
"Ow! You bitch!! You cheater!" The boy cries and runs off. I turn to the boy on the ground and help him up. He is wearing a long red robe with a green hat and a twig crown on his head. The crown falls off and I pick it up and place it on his head.
"A crown for a king" I smile. His face goes red.
"Thank you my lady" He smiles. I hold out my hand
"I'm Emma and you are??" I ask. He grabs my hand and shakes it.
"I'm Kyle" He smiles. I turn to leave when he grabs my shoulder.
"Would you like to play with me and my friends??" He asks me.
"Alright" I smile. He takes my hand into his gloved one and runs towards his house. We sprint through his house and arrive at his back garden. I see boys all over the place, each one of them is dressed up as elves and they are either sparing with each other or guarding the walls. Kyle brings me to the throne in the back of the garden and he sits down.
"Welcome to Zaron my lady. I am the Drow Elf King Kyle. I thank you for saving me from being captured by the humans. For that I wish to welcome you to our elven kingdom. You will start as a squire for me and you will rise through the ranks. Do you accept??" He asks me. I kneel down to him and bow my head.
"I accept your offer my king" I smile. He turns to a elf and snaps his fingers.
"Bring this fine maiden a dress and weapons!" he shouts. A elf hands me a pink dress, elf ears and a small plastic sword. I gently take them from him and turn to Kyle.
"You may use my chambers if you wish" He blushes. I bow to him and enter his house. I go into his room and change into my outfit.

I return down to the garden and everyone surrounds me. Kyle stands up from his throne and picks up his staff. I walk over to him and bow to him.
"I welcome you, Emma of the High Trees to The Drow Elven Kingdom." He lays his staff on each of my shoulders. I look up and I begin to imagine the Kingdom much better than before.
"Come with me. There is something I must show you." He says with a serious tone as he makes his way up the tree house. I follow behind him and let my mind create the world of Zaron.