"Oh..." The brown-haired boy trailed off, locking eyes with his fellow wolf, "Fun"

"Come on"

The three teenagers walked down the hall when Hope Mikaelson entered through the front doors after a late-night run in the woods. She closed the doors behind her, "Where are you going?"

"Hope" The blond boy sent her a smile.

Hope only grimaced, "Owen"

The brunette witch sent the tribrid a forced a smile, "Hi"

Adrian stood behind his friends in silence, watching as the auburn-haired girl stared them down. Penelope looked back at him, she wanted him to talk to Hope to get her out of their way.

The tribrid glanced over at the student that her headmaster had assigned her to, "Where are you guys going?"

Judging by the look on her face it seemed like Hope wanted Adrian to answer her. The other witch and wolf looked at the boy again, now everyone's eyes were on him, "Out" Owen answered simply.

The girl crossed her arms, "After curfew?"

"Yeah, not all of us are wusses," Adrian thought out loud, he didn't mean to just say it.

Hope cocked a brow, taking a deep breath, "I don't care what you do, just don't wreck Dr. Saltzman's car or he's going to throw a fit"

The teens all looked at each other, "We'd ask you to come with but you wouldn't disobey Saltzman"

"I would" The Auburn-haired girl argued.

Adrian chuckled, "You wouldn't and you know that I'm right"

"You don't even know me" His chuckle and the look he wore on his face was more than enough for Hope to turn around and leave.

┏━━━┓
GREAT.
┗━━━┛

Owen watched as the girl walked away,
"Are the two of you taking hormones?"

Ignoring the blond, Penelope opened the door and headed outside. She turned to Adrian as they all walked towards Dr. Saltzman's car, "Just remember if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English"

"What about me?" The blond male questioned.

Penelope shrugged, "You're Owen. Someone's gotta take the blame"

The three Salvatore students walked through the woods near the local high school, having just parked the car that they sto— borrowed from Dr. Saltzman.... without his acknowledgment.

"You're so interesting, Adrian" The two brown-haired teens looked at each other, exchanging a look before Owen continued, "You have this 'I don't give a shit' attitude yet you drop it in a second when you're with your favorite people, why?"

"I don't know" Adrian shrugged, "Guess that's just me"

"Yeah, when you're with us or with Hope"

"I'm never 'with' Hope"

"Sure, yeah and you don't have a crush on her either" Owen and Penelope both chuckled at the words, none of them believing that he didn't like her.

"I don't"

Tired of speaking about Miss Hope Mikaelson, Adrian playfully shoved Owen who bumped into Penelope. She extended her arm and used magic to trip the light-haired boy and the brown-haired boy couldn't help but laugh until he too fell.

"Idiots" Penelope walked over the brunet and continued to make her way to their final destination.

The boys groaned as they rose from the ground
They hurried after the girl, "Has anyone ever told you that you're not particularly nice?"