Chapter 14

authors note 

authors note

Heyyy guys thanks soo much for all your reads and votes. You are all really amazing!!! I love you all soo much and I really love reading all your comments.

Anyway to what you all have been waiting for the story!!!!:)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess's P.O.V

                    I woke up remembering it was Justin and my anniversery. I went to go take a shower like I do every single morning. I put on my special shampoo and conditioner.

           And once I got out I put on my special perfume, but when I was putting on my perfume I found a beautiful sparkly red dress with a not on it that said:

Hey babe happy anniversary. I just wanted to let you know I am the luckiest guy on earth to be with a girl as beautiful as you are. Here is your your dress to wear to my surprise. I will be here too pick you up at 6:00 p.m. I love you more than life itself.

~love your amazing boyfriend

Justin Drew Bieber

             I was smiling like a fool after reading the note. I grabbed the keys and ran out to the car.Ughhhhhhhhhh why me. Of coarse it has to be me to get in to traffic on one of the most im portant days of my life. It's my anniversary today and I have to be home soon to meet Justin.

                I get out of the car and slam my car door running in to the nail salon to get my nails painted. I got a french manicure. My toes were painted a perfect shade of purple with red flames to match my dream dress.

\

             The lady who was doing my nails also gave me a french manicure as we small talked. We talked about our boy friends and favorite singers. It turns out she was a gigantic Belieber. No, she wasn't obsessed she was just dedicated as Justin always says about his beliebers who love him a lot.

             Then I went next door to get my hair done. The lady who did my hair put the most perfect curls ever in my hair and even did my make up for free. Not to brag or anything, but I looked pretty amazing. Ughhhh I cant wait to see the look on Justin's face when he sees me.

              When I was done I went home then put on then put on my perfect red dress Justin had bought me. I took one last glance at the sweet note and smiled a little to myself. I ran downstairs having nothing in my mind except Justin. That is when the door bell rang and I suddenly got blind folded.

              Of coarse I knew it was Justin, but i screamed WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!!!!!????? HaHa just kidding I obviously know it is you my wonderful and amazing boyfriend.But seriously where are you taking me?

             Oh my dear thats a surprise for you to find out hopefully not anytime soon. Justin you sound different. Oh I'm just sick now get in the car sweety. I then follow his orders. We finally get there and I have no clue where we were.

             I look around and I don't know where Justin is. I find Justin no where in site and there is no cell phone service. Now my joke of a question becomes a serious question I have to face.

authors note

hey everyone don't forget to vote and comment what you think happened to Jess and where she is. anyway I can not thank you anymore for over 100 reads!!!!anyway i love you all sooooo much!!!!!!:)<3