Chapter 14 - Mating Ceremony

*Demetri*

This afternoon was our mating ceremony bit like a wedding but just for vampires and different 'vows' I was to wear my finest Volturi robes while Alesia had a different gown either way she would look enchanting. Felix came in my room "the last of the duo's man. You be able to claim her as yours" he smiled "she already is mine and I doubt anything will change expert you'll have no wing man because I'm off the market" I fix my crest and look at him. We nod ant each other before going to the grand hall.

Almost every vampire has attended we excluded the Cullen's with their past with Alesia. Masters upon their thrones apart from Caius who was with Alesia. Jane came down with Alec and her full robes "hey man" Alec gave me a bro hug I was more nervous about this than the actual wedding maybe because there was more people or Vampires I had gotten a hair cut knowing Cia would love it "she is approaching" Aro announced I stood at the front with the three others next to me.

The Masters wife Sulpicia (Aro's wife) and Athenodora. (Cauis' wife) are in attendance as well both had met Alesia and were said to have though of her as a daughter or a sister. Either way they were fond of her and were granted to attend. Everyone became quite. I heard the door's opened. Every looked back. Concentrating on her I heard her shallow breath even though she didn't need air.i looked back she looked breathtaking in a cream gown hand place delicately on Caius' hand , she caught my eye and smiled which I returned. She finally reached me and I took her hand.

Marcus stepped down "Today celebrates the joy of two soul mates who have found each other" he began in a loud voice. "both Son and Daughter of the Volturi have found one another and are here in front of witnesses to create a bond that no other can break." He turned to me "do you Demetri ward of I Marcus accept your mate Alesia ward of Caius?" he asks "I Demetri do accept my mate Alesia" I smile, he then turns to Alesia "Alesia ward of Caius accept Demetri ward of I Marcus as your mate?" he asks "I Alesia do accept my mate Demetri" she radiated confidence.

"the two shall prepare" I took of my robe giving it to Felix. For a human marriage the two would have to consummate. In a mating ceremony we bite each other's neck injecting venom and drinking of each other's blood. I undid part of my shirt and exposed my neck, her eyes turned black and smirked before biting down on my neck I did the same injecting my mating venom warning every other vampire she was taken before drinking her blood then licking it clean as she did with mine. "you are now one with each other" there was an uproar of clapping. She looked at Caius and smiled.

At the reception everyone was drinking blood that were mostly like careful drained from people we sat on cushion on the floor as music played it was an old time setting which never seemed out of place. "this is beautiful." Cia commented "no match for you" I kissed her mark and she shivered we continued with the celebrations until we danced to Cia's favourite song. Mirrors by Justin Timberlake

*Bella*

I just taken another cup of blood for my baby when I felt discomfort in my neck "are you okay" Edward asked me "yeah my neck felt like it was burning though" I told him "Carlisle" Edward called he came in "is everything aright?" Edward told him "hum it sound like a mating bond" I look at them "a mating bond. What's that?" he sits down "its an old for of connecting two mates. Each vampire officially accepts their mate through words and then complete it biting into one another's neck injecting venom and drinking their blood, followed by cleaning the wound"

"what your feeling is an after effect with you being sister's it was possible nothing else will happen" he smiled