Preface

(pronounced Ally - Cee -ah)

Heartbreak.

It kills a part of us inside all the time. Some can live with it, others will get over it and move on. But for some the pain is unbearable the life that you craved to have torn away from you with a single blow. For me the pain was tearing me apart.

I'm Alesia Jennifer Swan. This is my story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most stories of girls who become what I am all start with wanting to become immortal for love, so that they can be with that special person forever. Mine is nothing like that. I had a great life I lived with my father Charlie while my sister Bella lived with my mom Renee she stopped with us and vice versa. For a few years I even had the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. Edward Cullen.

Edward treated me right and would never hurt me I would literally pain him to do so. Everything was going great that was until my sister came. She decided to live with me and Dad while Renee and her new husband Phil, I was happy that I would get to see my sister again I missed her but something unsettled me and I was right.

Bella and Edward became close soon after she arrived and I could tell he was changing. I knew that he was a vampire and my blood was appealing to him but Bella's drove him crazy.

¬!"£$%^&*()_+_)(*&^T%R$E£W"Q! ¬¬¬!"£$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$£"!¬

I stood in our spot in the woods waiting for him until I heard branches crunch "finally you're here" I turned round and smiled at him. I ran and brought him into a hug but something was wrong "what's wrong?" I questioned letting go. He looked down ashamed "remember when I told you about blood singers and that I thought you were mine." I nodded "I was wrong. Bella is the one she is my singer, I asked Carsile and he said that I got mixed up because you are sisters that why yours appealed to me but not so much as Bella."

"What are you trying to say" I stepped back "it can't work out between us Alesia." He replied "because of my sister. You've fallen for my sister because she appeals more to you. Its sick Edward its just plain sick." I shouted as tears started to fall. "I'm sorry Alesia" I shook my head "LIAR!" I screamed then ran off.

I stormed back into my house and ran upstairs. "Alesia!" dad entered my room and wrapped his arms around me "he left me daddy. I'm alone so alone." He shushed me and cried in his arms. I felt numb and soulless. I fell into a dreamless horrific nightmare. "Alesia. Wake up" I bolt up straight panting and sweating I looked at Bella she was worried but I didn't care. "go away" she shook her head "leave this is all your fault" I screamed.

She left and I calmed myself down. I couldn't be here I was suffocating. If Edward was going to be with Bella then I couldn't see it. I got out of be and grabbed my duffle bag throwing some clothes in I grabbed my passport and drivers licence money and some food. I grabbed a paper and pen.

Daddy.

I want you to know that I will always love you, But being here will kill me none of what happened is your fault if you believe in anything believe in that. Going somewhere else will free me from torment and pain. I hope one day that when everything is alright I'll come back because I truly can never be away from you forever.

I love you daddy

Alesia

Xxx

I placed the note on his bed and took one last look the picture of me and dad on the mantle piece Bella was back in her bed asleep. I wiped away my tears and closed the door behind me and got into my 4x4 driving to the airport.