Chapter 17 - Toshiro

*Demetri*

"SHE DID WHAT NOW!" Alesia screamed, Aro just told us about the immortal child the Cullen's created "Cia relax, calm down" I stood behind her putting my hands on her arms "it's a crime" Aro looked at me as to say calm her down I nodded and turned her around "Cia. Calm down shhh they are going to pay for their crime just calm down before one of your power erupts" more likely a sonic scream she looked in my eyes and calmed down "sorry master" she turned back round "we shall se off within the next few hours we have a few people to visit first" he smiled at her.

I packed a small duffle bag with mine and Cia's stuff the lifted it over my shoulder and head out "Demetri I want you to track a vampire by the name of Toshiro, Alesia believes we will find an allies and some answers with him" Aro orders me when I enter the throne room. "yes Master" Cia takes our back and I use my sense "London England" I tell him "I will know more when we arrive" I tell them he nodded and we left for the jet. I took Alesia's hand and we ran.

¬¬¬!"£$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$£"!¬!"£$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$£"!¬!"£$%^&*()_____)(*&^%$£

We arrived in London "he's about 12 miles from here feeding." I tell them "Alesia find him and keep an eye until we arrive" Aro told her she nodded and shifted into and Eagle "Apollo" I lifted her up to my jacket she looks around before flying off "Demetri" me, Jane, Alec and Felix ran ahead.

Toshiro ran down the Alley he caught on that we were on to him Alec let mist come out me and Felix jumped down in front of him he tried to fight us off Felix first then he grabbed onto my jacket I shrugged he of he tried to fight me but I shoved him against the wall Alec deprived him of his senses. Alesia shifted back to her normal self when we were joined by the masters.

*Alesia*

I stood with Jane and Alec when Aro, Caius and Marcus arrived "Alec" he gestured to retreat which he did Toshiro was released three of us stood there as the made there way over to him "I would never go against you" he told them "of course not my dear Toshiro" Aro wiggled his fingers and held out his hand Toshiro took his hand "ah it seems Carlisle is still expecting you" he touched Toshiro's head then nodded towards Felix and Demetri before walking toward us "it seems as though Carlisle is in all ensuring his own destruction" Caius gives a wicked smile. "yes it's a shame really"

Demetri came back with a beaten up Toshiro "now Toshiro will you join us as a witness against the Cullen's" Jane asked she nodded weakly "fabulous let's go" we headed off to find another witness when I came to a stop I saw a field covered with snow the Cullen's stood there with other figures. "that's your future" it was Alice. I shook my head "Cia, what's wrong what did you see" Jane asked "fragments a field covered with snow and the Cullen's with some others" I started

We arrived at the air strip and got on the jest Felix shoved Toshiro on the jest and he sat down. I went to Aro and gave him my hand and he took reading my thoughts and vision that I had "it seems we have our battleground" he let go. I sit on Dem's lap while Felix takes the other seat. Alec and Jane sat on the other side. "I told you something bad was going to happen" I said

"like I said we'll rip the head off and set it on fire" Demetri told me I nodded I was think about my power's "why don't we use my teleportation power" I asked the others looked up "why not of course. Dearest Alesia I'm beginning to lose track of your powers" Aro smiled "as am I. its an untested power not sure how accurate I'll be" I grabbed their hands "the others will have to travel by plane though" I focused on the battle ground I felt a tingle I opened my eyes. "dang it" we were on the airstrip near Seattle "its okay my dear you just need a little work."

We headed for the field