I er, I um..

"So what do you think about Ghost?" She asked changing the subject.

I stared back at her blankly. What the heck was I supposed to say?! What could I even say!?! Dammit! I have no idea what to do!

"I er, I um, I-I-I, I dunno.." I stuttered. I still had no idea what to say. She looked at me expectantly.

"I guess, she's, uh, pretty scary." I finished and held my breath.

"Yeah, she really is. I can't believe she killed that little girl! She's a monster." She said sadly, I didn't know what to say at all. I held back some tears that started to fight out of my eyes. After a few moments passed with Anna looking so sad and struggling to hold them back, tears started to leak from my eyes. I tried wiping them away, but they just kept coming.

"It's ok. I know," She comforted and hugged me lightly, she felt usually cold. But she didn't know at all.

"She was my sister." Anna finished and stepped back, tears also falling from her eyes. I felt even worse (if possible). Not only was she an innocent little girl, but she had a sister aswell! This made me think about all her family and loved-ones. And it was my fault. This was my fault. I'm so sorry.

"I'm so sorry." I said quietly.

"It's ok. It's not your fault." She answered it's an attempt to smile. But it was my fault. She just didn't know it, at least not yet. I stepped back, wiping the tears from my eyes. I stayed deathly silent.

"I should head back home, and you should probably too. The mayor wants everyone to stay indoors for the rest of the day." She said after what felt like forever and walked away, wiping tears from her eyes. I nodded, but stayed perfectly still. I didn't technically have a home anyway.

After awhile of just standing there, I walked away into the forest. I didn't care what the mayor said, I needed to run away. I can't stand it anymore. The fear, the hate, the murder. I needed to go. I just want everyone to be safe.

I kept walking through the forest until I found a small lake, deep within the forest. I put my backpack down and drunk some water from my water bottle. I went off and collected some big branches with leaves and smaller branches connected to the end of it, and made a type of shelter against a big tree with the leaves as a roof. When it was done I stepped back to look at it fully, wow, I had used a lot of branches. But it was pretty good at least for the time being. I put all my stuff in there and refilled my water bottle, the water from the lake was surprisingly clean. When I had finished everything it was getting very dark, I decided not to make a fire and turned into wolf form before going into the shelter and sleeping.

I overestimated how far away the town was.