I Can't Believe It

I stepped back refusing to believe my eyes. Dead. Gone. Murdered. The words were constantly replaying in my head. It was my fault. An innocent girl died because of ME!!!! No! No. I can't believe it. She can't be dead. They're all right. Everyone is right. I'm a monster. A dangerous, blood-thirsty, monster.

Tears began to flow from my dimmed red eyes. Maybe I should just let them get me. It would be better for everyone, I wouldn't kill anyone, probably. But what would they do with me? I could/would be experimented on, that's for sure, but what if they actually used me as a weapon? Or kill me? I didn't like any of those options.

I looked down and almost jumped up into the air with surprise. All of my cuts and scratched from the fight were gone, all that was left were tears softly hitting the ground. Weird. I shook it off and decided I couldn't stay here. I got up and started to run back to the orphanage, making sure nobody saw me.

Once I got back through the window I sat on my bed in human form. I didn't want to turn on the TV, I knew what it would say. Now I'm Ghost, that's what everyone will call me. Heh, I'm not even the undead. But it doesn't really matter what they call me, either way I'm just the monster that managed to in one week rip someone's eye out, destroy a house and seriously injure its occupants, and be responsible for the death of a little girl. It just kept getting worse, I'll be killing whole families in a matter of time, but I won't let that happen.

I only have one option. I must find that panther who is truly responsible for killing Bella and I'll avenge her. I must run away from everyone so I don't hurt anybody else and I will find her.

She can run but she can't hide.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! I've decided to take this book off hold! Yay!
Anyway, don't forget to...

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

And Share!!!