Don't leave me. [Usami x Misaki]

Start bij het begin

"Why are you like that? I did everything I could to make you happy.. Isn't that enough?" I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"Y-you forced me.." he said. I looked at him with sad eyes. So I forced everything?

"I didn't! Everything we did, you respo--"

"But that doesn't mean I loved it! You think you're the only one who's suffering?" he screamed as tears also started to run down from his cheeks.

I quickly walked up to him and hugged him. He kept on pushing me but I hugged him tighter.

"Get away from me! I hate you! I don't ever want to see your face again!" he sobbed. I looked up to avoid tears from falling but no use.

"I-I love you, Misak---" he cut me off. He got away from my grip and slapped me in the face. I looked at him with pain. Shock registered his face.

I walked away from him, walking towards the door. Before I opened the door, I said, "I don't know if I can put up with you anymore. You're giving me a reason to leave you." and tears continued falling.

I turned to him and faked a smile. "I love you so much, Misaki.. It's killing me slowly inside." and I got out from that room.

I just want the pain to go away...
--

"Are you sure about that, Usami? How about your work at Marukawa? Won't.. uh.. Aikawa be mad at you?" Hiroki asked.

"I already talked to her. He said she understands. Although, she got really mad at me because of my sudden decision on resigning."

"Oh you're resigning..." he said while nodding his head. Then he looked at me with shock. "YOU'RE RESIGNING?! WHY?!"

"I don't have the passion anymore to write. I feel like I'm so tired." i said.

"No! That's not the reason! I know you too well. There's something else, but you wouldn't tell me." he said. Shoot, why did I even bother telling him this?

"You bastard." i laughed. "Yeah, you're right. There's something else.." I bowed my head to hide my gaze. I don't want him to look at me like this. "I'm so confused right now.. I'm hurt. I don't know what to do anymore..." I bursted out. I felt him put his hands on my back, swaying it back and fourth.

I silently cried beside him while he's comforting me.

We stayed in that position until I decided to go home and thanked him for listening to me. He said that I'll go treat him to pay my debt. I chuckled. He smiled. And we parted ways.

I got in my car and was about to start the engine when i heard my phone ringing. I cocked a brow when I saw Aikawa was calling.

"Yes, Aikawa? Something wrong?" I said as I started the engine.

"Sensei! Misaki's in trouble!" she said. Fear flushed through me.

That was all I need to hear. I quickly drived, didn't care If I was bumping into someone's car.

I saw my phone blinked. I read the text.

From: Aikawa
To: Usami

Let's meet at the park. I'm here with him.

And I raced towards the park.
--

"Aikawa! Where the heck are you?! Where's Misaki?!" I howled as I was talking to her. I'm already here at the park. I'm just walking when I saw a familiar figure, candles surrounding him. I ended the call right away. I stared at his back, waiting for him to turn to me and he did. He smiled at me. I felt my phone vibrated. He's calling me.

I answered. "Hey, I love you." he said from the other line. I saw him smiling as tears started to fall down to his cheeks. Then I felt sheets of papers falling from the sky. I saw Aikawa sprinkling them from above. I laughed and waved at her. She just smiled.

I picked up the a few papers. I read it.

1st: Seeing your lovable face in the morning makes my day.

2nd: Hearing your voice makes me warm inside.

3rd: Just being beside you is enough for me.

4th: You, making my heart race, is one of the reasons why I love you.

After reading them, quickly ran to him and hugged him so tight. Tears started to fall down to my cheeks too.

I felt him hugged me back. "You haven't read the 5th one yet." He sobbed. I pulled away for a sec as he pulled out something from his pocket. It's the fifth message. I read it.

Loving you as much as you love me is really the best feeling in the world.

I hugged him again. "I'm sorry, Usagi-san..." he cried.

"Shhhh..." i said. "Oh, what am I going to do with you.. you're making me love you even more." and i made him face me while cupping his cheeks.

"I'm really sorry for what I did. I-I didn't know you're so hurt these days.."

"But when I heard those words from you, I didn't want you to do that. Losing you will be the death of me..." he continued. I looked at him with wide eyes. Where are all of these coming from? When did he became like this?

"I love you so much... it kills me not seeing you even if it's just for a second." and he cupped my cheeks. He wiped my tears away. I held his hands, feeling them.

I looked at him dearly. he's smiling weakly at me. I wiped his tears as well.

"I love you so much, Misaki." I said

"I love you more, Usa---" i cut him off. I kissed him slowly & passionately. I felt him smiled and responded to my kiss. He put his hands on my neck while I snaked mine down to his waist to pull him closer.

and I swear to God, I'll never leave this annoying boy whom I love.

--