Minus the mask.

I stood in awe at the metal arm.

"I know I'm handsome, you don't have to stare." He boasted. I shook my head furiously and pointed at the arm.

He sighed and shook his head.

"Such a nerd, Case. You, by the way, look beautiful." He said with a cheesy smile. I slapped his arm and marched to the car.

He chuckled and claimed into the drivers seat. I fiddled with my costume and stared into my lap. I haven't been to a party in a long time and I'm not the most liked person if you haven't noticed.

Derek put his hand on my hands and gave me a reassuring smile. I tried to give a smile back but it probably looked more like a grimace.

We got to the house faster than I thought. I say house, but what I really mean is a FREAKING MANSION.

The house was humongous.

I climbed out of the car and saw Haley almost immediately. She was sitting on a swing staring at her phone. I dragged Derek over there.

Haley was wearing normal clothes except the fact that her face had intricate painting on it. It looked truly amazing. I gasped in awe.

"I know, I know. I'm fabulous. You should see Jason and Lucy. Saylor and I are going to leave soon to watch movies. You, by the way, are not welcome to join us." She said plainly. Rude. She shrugged and waved bye to me.

Guess I'm stuck here.

Derek dragged me inside the house which smelled awful by the way. It smelled like sweaty teenagers and crap. Derek weaved his way through the crowd and into the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle of water and turned to look at Derek, but he was gone.

My face paled and I scanned to room for him. I felt anxiety build in my chest. He can't just leave me alone!

I rushed into the backyard of the house and breathed in the cold air. I quickly walked over to a hanging swing that sat in the garden.

Breathe in.

1...

2...

3...

Breath out.

1...

2...

3...

I continued this cycle until I could breathe without wanting to cry. Anxiety attacks. They suck. I put in my headphones and started to listen to music.

About half way through my song (counting stars), someone tapped my shoulder. I went into full ninja mode just in case someone was going to try and attack me.

"Woah. Calm down Loki." A deep voice chuckled. A deep voice that I didn't recognize. I peered cautiously at him. The man looked at me with curiosity.

"I'm Drew." He stuck out his hand. I shook his hand slowly. "What's your name?" I opened my mouth and closed it.

Facepalm.

I heard laughter and saw him laughing at me. I blushed. I thought I did a mental face palm.

Craaaaaap.

He sat down next to me on the swing and started swinging it. I gripped onto the handle and shut my eyes.

Drew looked at me concerned and stopped the swing.

"You're having an anxiety attack, aren't you?" He pointed out bluntly. I nodded my head slowly and he threw his hands up in the air.

"Well, that's no good. I'm going to tell you a story. Don't laugh at me." I shrugged my shoulders. "I was at the airport once on my way to my grandparents. I had to go to the bathroom really bad but my mother told me I'd have to wait until we had gotten through security. I made my way through security like a good little boy. Once we had gotten through, I ran through the airport and into the bathroom. That's when I realized something."

I was into the story at this point so I did what any rational girl would do. I hit him so that he would continue. Drew let out a huge sigh.

"I was in the girls bathroom. I had to go so bad that I just stayed in there and went." I silently laughed my self to tears while thanking the lord that I was wearing waterproof makeup.

"That's not even the best part. This happen 6 months ago." He finished. I laughed and laughed.

Drew was about to say something but he got interrupted.

"Case! I was so worried. I couldn't find you anywhere and I assumed the worse and- who is this guy? We are leaving now. Goodbye whoever you are. Don't talk to Casey ever again." Derek grabbed my forearm and dragged me away from Drew.

I ripped my arm out of his grasp and glared at him. I pushed him to the side and stomped through the house.

No one stopped me as I marched through the front door and into Haley's car as she was about to leave.

"Well hello there Case." I typed home into my notepad and showed it to her. She nodded understandingly and told Saylor that they were going to drop me off first.

I smiled at her gratefully as she dropped me off.

"Call me if you need anything." Saylor yelled as they drove off. I waved and walked inside. No one was home as expected so I flopped on my bed and passed out.
••
Hey Kae's Baes!

In honor of Halloween, I'm updating again.

YAAAAAAY!

I dressed as Loki for Halloween. It was great.

On the side is Drew and Haley's face paint.

I've got a headache so I don't have much to talk about.

THANKS FOR 3,000 READS!!

Question of the chapter:

What is your favorite character from any show and why?

THATS ALL!

TTYL