I only have one place to go in my mind. Kaya't nang masigurado kong malayo na ko sa kanila, I decided to stop, and picked up my phone on my back pocket and search his number on my contacts, and pushed the call button. It ringed once, twice, thrice, and on the fourth he finally picked it up.

"Wala po si CHRISTOPHER ROMAN SANTOS, kasalukuyan po syang nakabakasyon, he'll just call you back when he arrived. Thank you good day."

At ang hayup, nag iba pa kunyari ng boses, halatang halata naman.

"CHRIS nasaan ka?" i ignored him, and ask.

"RAYNE, saka na tayo mag-usap paalis na yung eroplano e? chursk. chursk.churks. Chappy ka na! Tawagan na lang kita ulit. Bye!"

"T*NGNA MO CHRISTOPHER nasaan ka?" I shouted over the phone.

"Kalma ka lang pwede?"

"Nasaan ka? F*CK U CHRIS, nasaan ka?" i said through gritted teeth.

"Wala ako sa bahay.."

"Antayin mo ko jan."

I was about to cut the call, when he speak again.

"RAYNE, magpapakamatay na ko wala ka ng aabutan, bago ka pa dumating dito patay na ko, kaya wag ka ng tumuloy."

"Siguraduhin mo lang na mamamatay ka, dahil pag naabutan pa kita AKO MISMO ANG PAPATAY SAYO!"

Then I push the end button. I was furious and pissed off, like BIGTIME. I wanna kick the SHIT outta him, wanna bang his F*CKING head on a cemented wall until it burst and bleed him to death. I really wanna kill him right now. All this time, ginago nya ko. T*NGNA. Yung bestfriend ko pa ba talaga dapat ang mang g*go sakin? I trusted him. Hell, i trusted him.

I hopped on ASHTON again and hurriedly went to his house. My palm is itching to hurt that g*dd@mn asshole. When i finally arrived, i parked ASHTON on the side walk of his house, at saka ko derechong pumasok sa gate, walang doorbell doorbell, dahil kilala na ko ng security nya, i didn't knocked either, no need dahil bukas na ang pinto. He knows i'm mad at him. Actually, MAD is an understatement. I saw him on the kitchen, leaning againts his island counter, enjoying his favorite wine. He was about to sip when our eyes met, and probably he saw the anger mirroring in my eyes. He froze. I took advantage of the opportunity and grab the wine glass in his hand and dranks it greedily that some drops spilled on the side of my mouth. I wiped it with the back of my hand and gave him that signatured deadly look. He stared back but he knows he'll never win. So he just passed me and walked just a few step. Now we're standing back to back, I speak up, and was shocked when I heard it was full of hurt.

"CHRIS, bakit? Paano mo nagawa sakin yun?" mariin kong tanong.

"I can't talk to you if you're being like that. Not when you're still hot-headed."

"Bakit CHRIS? Bakiiiiiiiit? Sagutin mo na lang ako." I bursted out. Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili kong iharap sya sakin at hawakan sya sa kwelyo ng puting polo na suot nya. Our face just inches apart, and I can feel the heat between us, not what you think though. It's the heat that rages from me because of anger. Dagdagan pa ng frustration dahil iniiwasan nyang sagutin ang tanong ko.

"RAYNE, just please calm down." he calmly said to my face.

"CALM DOWN? How can I F*CKING calm down, when my F*CKING bestfriend, F*CKING betrayed me?" I loosen my grip on his collar and pushed him hard, but he didn't bulged, i then shouted out of frustration. I paced the room while fisting my hair. God! It's killing me.

"I needed to do that. Yes, i lied to you, but I didn't and never will betray you. Not my bestfriend. You should've know that."

"NEVER? WHAT? YOU'LL NEVER BETRAY ME?" I laughed crazily and when I stopped, I gave him that cold look. "You just did CHRIS. You just betrayed me, at kinampihan mo sya. Pare, bakit? Magkano ba ang binayad sayo ng hayup na yun ha? Ganun ba kalaki para kalimutan mo ang halos kalahati ng buhay nating pagsasama, ha?" I'm starting to lose all my control, nararamdaman ko na ang panginginig ng buo kong katawan sa sobrang galit.