Part 3

Jeremy cowered in the corner, his hands gripping his green hood. He was shaking his head furiously, muttering no over and over again.

Purple Guy-mainly known as Vincent- smiled his maniac grin and walks over, his stature relaxed and yet ready to pounce at the same time.

"P-please. L-leave me a-alone." Jeremy whimpered.

Vincent chuckled. "What's wrong, love? Cat got your tongue?"

Jeremy shut his eyes tightly, not wanting to face the purple man that was drawing closer to him by the second.

A rush of footsteps was heard and Vincent quickly rushed to the door, closing it before the fox could attack. A loud thud was heard and Jeremy could have sworn that he herd a groan come from the animatronic.

"T-thank y-you." Jeremy muttered. It was barely above a whisper. Vincent looked at him with white eyes and raised an eyebrow. "What for?" He asked.

"For c-closing the d-door." Jeremy replied. Vincent smiled and shocked his head. "Who said I didn't want to live, love?" Vincent joked, giving a dark chuckle. Jeremy blushed scarlet and looked at his green jacket.

Vincent chuckled at that. He walked over to Jeremy and got down to his level. He lifted up the timid man's chin. "After this is over. Want to come over to my place?" He asked him, giving a seducing smile.

Okay you guys have been barking at me. Well, two people but anyways I wanted to give you something before my phone dies. Here it is and I hope you had fun reading.

-DWG