Music Class

So the next day, you decide to take music lessons because, why not? You have the time, you have the job to pay for the lessons, and you're pretty good.

    You tell your friends where you're going for the next 4 hours, and since the class place is only about 5 blocks away nearly right across the B.A.P. concert building, you decide to not buy a car or call a taxi and just walk.

    As you're walking along the Seoul streets, you find the area to be quite beautiful when everybody is at work at 11 o' clock in the morning. Since it wasn't as busy as it is during rush hours, you decide to take a little stroll and look around since the class isn't until noon.

    You find yourself walking along the Han river bridge. You see little kids running back and forth tge bridge, playing tag. you couldn't help but smile because it reminded you of you and your best friend back in Texas. You suddenly frown remembering he got into a car crash and died, pushing you out of the way of an oncoming text-driver. Since then, you vowed never to step into a car, "Be careful!" you yell to one of the kids who had just fallen. She looked like she was crying, so you run over to her to help, "Are you alright?" She shakes her head and points into the water, which there was a floating origami crane with a pretty floral pattern. 

    "My best friend gave it to me before she moved to America, and now it's gone..." she started to sob again. 

    "Hey, it's okay," you try comforting her, "I have paper just like that in my bag." You had just bought a stack of pretty paper for Noa, who loved making origami. [Noa is one of tge friends you came to Korea with]. You look through your bag and pull out the paper. "It looks like this, right?" The little girl nodded and sniffed. 

    Since folding a crane was one of the few things you knew how to make, you spend three minutes sitting there making one for her. "Here you go!" you hand the crane to the little girl, whom bowed down and thanked you for the crane. Then she (suddenly ran to the side of the bridge which you came from. You suddenly realize you were the only adult with her. 

    "Hey!" You yell and run after her, who was talking to a tall hooded person, which you could only see from behind. You run even faster and get close enough to hear, "She gave me this." she handed the crane to him, "Now where's my ten dollars?!" Ten dollars?! All that was because of ten dollars?! You mentally yell at yourself for wasting your time, it was 10 minutes until noon. 

    You sprint as fast as you could onto the main street, then running to the music building. You catch your breath and calm uour breathing before walking in. It was three minutes till, so everybody was still talking. You sit down at the empty seat in the corner, whereas everybody else sat near the front. You put your head down until the clocked chimed. 

    "Hello everybody, I am Yang Bae, the teacher of your class. Everyday at the same time for the same time, until you decide to leave. Why would anybody leave? Because we don't learn anything. Why else would this "class" be free?" Everybody started laughing at his introduction, while you put your head back down as he continued. Suddenly, you hear the door open. 

    "I'm truly sorry for my tardiness!" A familar voice yelled out after the loud door entrance. 

    "Ah, it's okay. There's really no point in being in this place early, anyway. I mean, people only join this class to meet TS music groups." the teacher replied to the latecomer.TS? That's right, the building was only across from the TS performing center, so it was probably owned by TS Entertainment too. "Would you like to sit down instead of standing up all day talking to me?" You heard the teacher say. 

    "Ah, yes." You hear the latecomer reply. Then you hear the seat next to you getting pulled out, then the annoying squeak when someone sits down in a chair, "Hey." a warm breath blows onto your ear and you suddenly jolt up.