Chapter 4

He called me beautiful I still can't believe it because let's face it.. He's so damn handsome and oh my.. The way he looks at me right now..

"Eleanor." He smirked and snipped his fingers in front of my face. "Are you even listening?"

Crap.

"Uhm.. Sorry, I just thought about something."

"You imagined me shirtless, didn't you?"

Oh God! Now I do it!

"Noo." I chuckled and hid my face with one hand.

And I then dreamed again.. Him shirtless.. That would be priceless! We finished our breakfast but still stayed there. How much I wished I had gone.

"Rafa?" A girl asked and came to our table. The girl kissed him fully on the lips and I just dropped my jaw.

I wanted to cry again, crawl in my bed and never ever come out again.

How.. Why.. He has a girlfriend??

My mind couldn't believe it.

"Oh.. Uhm Eleanor that's Ginessa, my..." And then he stopped.

Your what?!

"It's so nice to meet you." She said smiling.

Heck, why does she have to be so beautiful with her long brown hair which have some blonde highlights. This brown eyes. And she's so friendly.. Like really? What's wrong with her?

"Yeah.. Nice to meet you." I tried to smile as well.

She took a chair and joined us at our table. We talked a bit, well I just tried to smile and not to cry but she was so friendly and.. Sweet? You, well I couldn't hate her, even if she was with my crush together.

"Guys, I guess I'll go now." I finally said and got up.

"Why?" Rafa asked and he really seemed to be.. Sad? I wished to kiss him like Ginessa just did.

"Uhm.. I think it's time to go and yeah.. I wish you two a nice day and.. Uhm we'll see us." I stuttered like a fool while I walked out.

As I turned around Ginessa already turned her whole attention to him but Rafa still looked at me confused. How much I wished to know what's up in his mind. With a confused self, I walked back to the hotel.

- in the hotel -

I opened the door and saw Melisa lying on the bed.

"Why didn't you come?" She asked and sat up in the bed.

"Who are you? My mom?" I laughed.

"Come on. Shoot!"

"I was out with Rafinha." I smiled and she made some stupid noises. "And with his girlfriend, who's friendly as fuck."

"Are you kidding me?! He has a girlfriend?" She asked in disbelief.

I nodded and let myself fall down on the bed. I thought I would cry but I didn't. I wasn't even mad at him, I just was.. I guess sad is the correct word.

"Did he say that she is his girlfriend?" She asked and came to lay next to me.

"Nah.. As he wanted to say it he stopped but she kissed him, so if this isn't a sign." I trailed.

"But I asked Thiago the last time and he told me that Rafa doesn't have a girlfriend."

"Ugh, I don't know just.. Let's talk about something else." I said.

So we talked about some stuff and laughed a lot. Maybe an hour or two later it knocked on the door and we were curious who it could be. I got up from the bed and went to the door.

"Hey, are you free?" Rafinha smirked in front of me.

Are you free?! Who am I? A fucking slut?!

"What? Doesn't have your girlfriend time?" I asked pissed.

Oh hell! I really sound like a pathetic girlfriend.

"I guess I have to explain something to you." He said. "Gimme a chance. Can we go out for a walk?"

I looked over to Melisa and she nodded smiling, so I took my cardigan, hugged her quickly and went out.

We went to a park and sat down at a bench.

"So.. What do you want to explain?" I asked.

"Why did you leave the café?" He asked as well.

"I asked first!"

"Alright.. So Ginessa.. She isn't my real girlfriend.." He trailed.

Isn't my real girlfriend.. What just for your weekends or what?

"Seriously I don't have any feelings for her but..."

"Wait. Why do you even tell me that?" I interrupted him.

He just looked me deeply in the eyes but didn't say something. Kiss me! He looked like he would find the answer there. But then he looked away, smirking a bit and went on with his explaining.

"I met her on my party and I was kinda drunken and then we made out but that's everything and now she thinks that she's my girlfriend." He went on.

"Then why didn't you deny the kiss in the café?" I asked along.

"I don't know it just.. Shocked me, I guess."

Alright, why does he tell me that?!

"Seriously Rafael.. I don't know what you wanna tell me now and I think it would be better if I would go now." I finally said.

"No! You can't go!"

"Why not?" I sighed.

Alright when did I become so cool?!

"I... Well I..." He stuttered.

"You, you, you!" I said pissed and walked away.