My Traumatic Life As A Teenager {Part 6}

Its here, it's here! I am so so so so sorry! I've just haunt been inspired to write for awhile. And I'm not good at sticking with deadlines - god, mm never get g a job O.o - but its here! 

Enjoy!

Chapter 6

"PopCorns ready!" I tell the 8 people in my kitchen. I take the big bucket of popcorn and pour some butter on it. There were only 8 people in my kitchen cause Trevor and Melina were in the game room.

"So where are we gonna watch a movie?" Damon asks me, I smirk and reply "Follow me"  

Walking up stairs, I stop at the game room and peek in to see Melina making out with Trevor, but not beside the pool table, no that would be crazy, they're ON it. I decide to let them think I didn't see them, so tiptoeing back out to were everyone was coming up the stairs and yell as loud as I can. "MELINA VALERY GABE!" I hear something drop on the floor and see her come out glaring at me.

"Whats wrong sis? Mad at the pool table?" she gasps and stalks off to her new 'game' without a word. I smile to myself and turn to the group.

"What was that about?" Sam suspiciously asks.  

"Thats what happens when my sister make outs with you brother ON my pool table!" 

Sam just smirks and says "I see." 

"So where are we watching the movie!?" Jen asks  

"Come on. I'll show you."  

I walk past the game room and to the end of the hall. I gesture to the group to open the door, but only Justin steps forward and opens it, it's not like I'm gonna lock him in there... though now I'm tempted. He steps inside and shouts "Holy shit! Guys! It's a theater! She has a freaking movie theater!" The rest of the group looks at the door in awe and rushes inside, I walk in after them and look around in glee. Their all standing there looking at the huge screen on the wall. I glance around at the theater; the door was at the top and stairs led down to the screen with seats on the sides of the aisle. There was a platform by the screen that had a popcorn machine and every kind of candy and pop you could imagine. 

"Go on. Go pick some candy, drink some pop and get some popcorn. Then will get the movie started." They nod vigorously and book it downstairs. I laugh and go back out the door to the game room. I knock on the now closed door and walk in. Melina and Trevor were suddenly playing pool. 

"Hey Trevor?" he looks up, his face flushed. 

"Ya?" 

"Your pool cue is backwards" I state. He flushes and deeper red and flips it over. "Oh, and Trevor? Watch what you do with my sister. But if you guys keep doing what your doing, you might need this." I walk over to the far end of the room and open up a floor board with some emergency stuff in it. "Let me see. Bandaids, Lubricant, Toothbrush...oh here." I pull something out and flick it at him. "A condom. And use it wisely, I don't get those all the time." I walk to the door and wink at Melina who's tomato red. When I'm out of the room, I'm shocked with myself. Why did I say that! I encouraged my baby sister to have sex! I haven't even swiped my own V card yet! I'll just tell them later that I was joking. I walked to the room just before the movie theater and opened the movie room! The movie rooms has over 300 movies in it since my dad is like, a movie fanatic. All the movies are in alphabetic order, and because I know exactly what movie we should watch I walk over to the H section, and pick up The House Of Wax. I have to admit House Of Wax is one of the best horror movies out there. Not cause it's scary... Well it is a little, but because if you imagine you were in the place of what the main characters had to go through, well, it's pretty scary. I walked back to the theater room and saw everyone already had there seats. The only place I could sit without being left out was between Sam and Noel. I sighed and walked past them to the far left of the screen where the DVD player was, ya the screen plays DVDS, I pushed it in I went to grab some Arizona ice tea and popcorn. I walked up the steps and sat with Noel who was on my left toward the wall and Sam on my right towards the aisle. I then realized Damon was behind me, but at least Dawn was in front and as if on cue she turned around.