Halloween Special!!! :D

Y/n POV

YAY TODAY IS HALLOWEEN!!!! Mommy,daddy, and their friends were decorating the mansion and I gotta say it looked spooky! Am so happy I found a perfect family to stay here. I wanted to dressed in a costume, but I don't know what to dressed as. Halloween could sometimes stressed me out by costumes.
"Sweetie?" Said daddy. I looked at daddy and smiled "yes daddy?" I said.
"Are your gonna dressed up? The Halloween party will start soon" said daddy. Oh no the party! I must know what I wanna dressed as quick!
"I am daddy" I said.
"Ok sweetie" said daddy walking to the kitchen to help mommy with the food. I need a good costume!
"Need help with costumes?" Said someone. I turned and saw a lady with a black dress, black curly hair, and it looked like she was wearing a girl design mask. I nodded. The lady smiled.
"I can help you" said the lady.
"You can?" I said. The lady nodded. I smiled.
"Thanks! I wanna be scary!" I said.
"Hmm" said the lady. "I got it!" The lady went to her room and pulled out (costume). I looked at it amazed.
"Thanks!!!" I said hugging the lady. The lady smiled and hugged me back. I ran to the bathroom to get dressed.

~ Timeskip ~

The party started and everyone was at the hallway eating and talking. I was with Sally having a tea party. Sally dressed as a witch, but without the makeup. Mommy came to see me and she was dressed as a spider witch. Mommy looked so prettyful!
"Happy Halloween kiddos!" Said mommy handing me and Sally goodie bags.
"Yay!!" Said both me and Sally grabbing our goodie bags. This is the best Halloween!

Author Note: hope you enjoyed the chapter and Happy Halloween from yours truly Smile Creeper :) have an awesome day and Halloween :)