Chapter 4

Ben POV

I enter sc room and saw sc asleep with tears on her eyes. I smiled and looked outside for y/n.
"Y/n come here please" I said. Y/n walked to me "yes daddy?" Said sc. I smiled and carried y/n. Both me and y/n entered sc room and both of us saw her asleep.
"Is that mommy?" Said y/n.
"Yes sweetie that's your new mommy" I said smiling. Y/n looked at sc and smiled.
"Let's wake her up!" Said sc happily. I nodded. Both me and y/n went to my wife bed and shaked her.
"Wake up" said both me and y/n.
"No.....too sad to wake up" said sc sleeping tears falling down her eyes.
"We'll I got a surprise for you dear" I said.
"What?" Said sc.
"Wake up then sleepyhead". Sc opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and kissed her cheek. Sc smiles and blushed. Her blushes are so cute!!
"Look to your right" I said. Sc did as I told and she looked surprised. She finally saw our little girl.

Y/n POV

The pretty lady looked at me and was surprised to see me. She covered her mouth and cried.
"Hi am y/n!" I said happily and smiled my cutest smile. Sc awed and hugged me tightly.
"Your so cute!! My sweet little girl y/n" said mommy smiling. I smiled and hugged mommy tightly. Mommy looked at my dirty clothes and frowned.
"Am so sorry sweetie I didn't bought you clothes" said mommy frowning. I hugged mommy again and smiled.
"It's ok mommy" i said. Mommy smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Here sweetie" said daddy handing me some spare of clothes.
"How did you got these?" I said looking confused.
"Sally gave me them" said daddy.
"Who's Sally?" I said again looking more confused.
"Me!" Said the little girl. She looked the same age as me 6. She has green eyes and curly brown hair. She also has blood coming off her face due to scratches. I cried.
"What's wrong?" Said Sally.
"Am sorry. It's just you look so hurt your covered in many boo boos!" I said crying.
"Am fine" said Sally "now change so we can have tea party!!!". I smiled and nodded.
"Bathroom is to your left sweetie" said mommy. I smiled and headed to the bathroom. I changed into a pink shirt, orange skirt, and put on a light blue sweater with cute designs on it. I put on some white socks and pink shoes to matched my outfit. I exit the bathroom and mommy brushed my hair into cute little pigtails.
"There you look so cute!" Said mommy smiling. I smile and kissed mommy cheek.
"Am gonna play with Sally now" I said smiling.
"Ok sweetie have fun" said mommy smiling. I smiled and headed to Sally room. Am glad I found the perfect family.