Chapter 3

Ben POV

Once me and y/n got home I smiled. I looked at y/n and smiled. She smiled and hugged me tightly.
"Were home!" Said y/n happily.
"We sure are sweetie wait till you meet mommy" I said smiling.
"Mommy?" Said y/n. I looked at y/n and smiled. "Yes your new mommy sweetie. She's nice and sweet she'll love you just like me" I said smiling. Y/n nodded. "Ok let's see mommy!". I smiled and hold her hand. We both entered slender mansion and all Creepypastas looked at me and y/n.
"Ben? Who's her!?" Said Jeff.
"My daughter" I said.
"Ohh I didn't know you and sc would-"
"SHUT UP JEFF!!!!" I yelled covering y/n ears. "Not in front of y/n!".
"Sorry!" Said Jeff. "Your wife in her room asleep if you wanna know. Toby been worried sick cause she wouldn't come out of her room to eat". This got me worried. I know sc wanted a child, but now we do. I carried y/n and went to my wife room.

Y/n POV

Daddy carried to go see mommy. I wonder how she looks? Daddy said she's nice and sweet I do hope so. Daddy stopped at a room and knocked.
"Sc?" Said Daddy. No answer just pure silence.
"Sc! You there? Are you ok!?" Said Daddy worried. Again no answer, but pure silence.
"Sweetie stay here" said Daddy putting me down. I nodded. Daddy went to Mommy room and closed the door. What could happen to my new mommy?