Chapter 4: On the Roof Top

May 3, 2015
"On the roof top"
Dear diary,
So today we all had to attend summer camp... Guess where's the camp located?? It's near the forest of my backyard... Well I can't wait to run away back home once I'm not there... So I'll just get dressed now and go to summer camp and write tonight.. Btw..Jake,Wendy and Ally is gonna be there, excited **

Well... Today was boring... I never knew summer camp didn't have much to it... But the exciting part was me, Jake , Wendy and Ally got to talk more.... Also, the team was playing spin the bottle. Unfortunately I didn't get to choose :/ but we talked all night the three of us. It's was nice getting to know about eachother :) also it's nice to see my friends getting along with Jake :) not that I'm jealous... Okay maybe a little...
So Ally and Wendy slept, and then Jake asked me to get out for a while and get some fresh air... So me and him went out and it was sooooo cold, I didn't know the forest could be like this at night. And then he was just playing around and telling me "let's go to your home, let's go no one will notice" hahaha well xD so then I looked at my house... Couldn't really see clearly since it was far but I could definitely see that my room lights were open.... I don't think I left it open...  And then I looked up and then Jake got a bit scared and was like "oh shit"... It was the maid on the roof, looking at us. And then Jake said maybe she was taking care of me.... That's a little over the top if you want to take care of someone... I got so curious, was she committing suicide? I didn't know what to do... So Jake said it was running late and we decided to go to bed... So I'm gonna try to sleep now. I can't even forget about looking at her..
Goodnight Diary.