Chapter 4: Blood Stains

April 18, 2015
"Blood Stains"
Dear Diary,
Today I invited Jake over, so it's been a day I guess since the first date... And I think we're getting to know eachother pretty well..
I think we're becoming more comfortable around eachother too which I think is pretty cool... Haven't had any this type of feeling with a guy for a long time :)
So anyway... What I planned for today was... Since he's coming over to my place, watch a movie, do something fun... I didn't want to be a home wrecker and be boring today :D I just wanted to bring out our inner confident self out there. So I arranged to order pizza and some fast food, and I just asked the maid to clear up the house a little... Try to make it look more homey too, and something was off uhmm... Oh yup it was th maid she looked weird today... Different perhaps...rather a little older? Anyways all I know is... Me and her have no contact whatsoever Tehee xD
So anyway, moving on, door bell *ring ring*...."pizza delivery Misses Williams"
My hopes was high haha well *~* So uhm... 5:30 p.m... Not arrived....5:31 p.m. He's here!!! I was nervous...yea a little anxious but I tried to let it all out there and just live for a while..... So I headed him upstairs with me to my room... Don't worry, no romantic shizz :P so I was preparing the movie to watch and God damn there was a freaking blood stain on my window.... Like who the hell is loosing blood here, definitely not me... And it was so embarrassing when I just squeaked infront of him -_-' and how was I supposed to explain him what was it,.. He thought o was doing a first meet prank but no way hhhh was I doing anything close to that....so since that incident ruined the first night, which btw left him so confused, I had to spend the night with him explaining to him about what's been happening these days... I couldn't really explain plus it was hard to remember what had happened those days so I decided to let him read my journal... Well I couldn't let him read my journal could I? He would see all the things I've written about him xD so I decided to read to him... And he had lots of questions... And his most concern was about the Maid... And he too had asked me that isn't she too old to work here?... Well she didn't look like that when she first applied... So I also told him about dad...and mom too a little... And he seemed so understanding... I appreciated that... Most importantly he gave me advices.
So the night didn't go as I had planned it, but it definitely went worth out while.

GoodNight Diary♥️

Soo did you guys enjoy this chap??
Is it your favourite so far?
Give us a thumbs up/comment and follow<3
Thanks for the support,love and reads♥️