His another side!

Salam everyone just a request I am having test from next week please remember me in ur Dua and pray that I may get what I am working hard for.!!!
******************************

"Sonia get up. It's time to pray fajr" Maryam kept pulling my blanket to wake me up I just turn around ignoring her.

"Sonia fajr finishes in 5 minutes"

"What? Why didn't you wake me up earlier you idiots" aahhhh how much I hate my friends for this. Do you guys have friends like this? If not then I might say you are unlucky because without these types of friends life has no meaning. Anyway I quickly made wudhu and set my prayer mat ready to pray.

Rolling up my mat after finishing my prayer I hoop on my bed ready for another few hours' sleep.

"Who told you that you are going to sleep madam?"

"Well Miss Sonia Khan said I can sleep, that means ME."

"Funny now get up we are going out today."

"Out where"

"Haha to prepare for your wedding"

"OMG seriously. But I am sorry to inform you sweetheart that it's not happening YET."

"I DON'T CARE get up and get ready."

"Guys seriously." I got up from my bed tired of their nagging I guess I have to go now.

"Shower get up Sonia go and take a shower. I guess that was an excuse to send us first so that you could sleep."

"I think you are right Maria."

"I heard you. Fine you bossy heads." We all took showers and got ready well breakfast will be out of course. As soon as we were about to leave someone knocked on the door?

"Guys are you ready."

"Hay Khalid yes we are."

"Wait what no-one told me boys are accompanying us."

"We don't have to tell you. You should know that now let's go before we get late." I let out a puff. Man why boys oh come on couldn't they find someone else. We are not babies anymore we are safe well talking about safety I guess taking boys was a safe idea we all followed Khalid and Hussain to their car and you won't believe who I saw. There he was Mr. Psycho leaning against his car with Adam and Asim they saw us and we exchange salaam.

"Asalamowa alaikum" I immediately turn around wait what did he said. He Mr. Psycho who hardly would say good morning was giving us salaam. Aahhh morning surprises guys we all looked at him as we were asked to sit inside.

"So where are we heading to"

"First breakfast and then to shopping and then lunch and then pray zuhur and then sightseeing in the afternoon after that Asr prayer and then magrib as well finally have dinner and go back to HOTEL and then pray isha finally sleep " wow cool Sarah made a full timetable incredible this means whole day with these psychos.

"and then, and then, and then" we all burst out laughing

"Right guys."

"Yes" I just nod giving an unknown smile indicating I agree with everything but infect I don't. No one asked me what I want. But if they did ask I will probably say sleep after what happened yesterday I seriously had the best sleep ever oh come on I want that back.

We reach to our favorite place or should I say by favorite place for breakfast yes Starbucks. Of course I order hot chocolate and Brownies. We ate with a bit of chit chat and to my surprise Mr. Psycho also joined in I mean usually he won't pay attention to what we talk but this time he did.