Sonia please save him!

Days have passed and I didn't realize what has been happening all this time the incident of that days kept repeating in my mind. Tears made their way in my eyes as I stood in the balcony of my room, looking at city of Dubai the dream city of each individual. How excited we were when we came here thinking this will be our best holidays out of everything, thinking we will be given time to spend together making beautiful memories as best friends but who thought it will become a nightmare specially for me.

"Sonia is everything okay" khatija place a hand on my shoulder bringing me out of my thoughts I just shook my head and gave her a light smile. Which I should say was a fake smile. How can I let them know what I am going through right now? She offered me a cup of hot chocolate but I rejected that. Well maybe at time of pain you might not even like your favorite stuffs no matter what it is. ( does that happen to you as well)

"SONIAAAAA" I quickly turn around to find Adam storming in to our room. He was exhausted and breathing heavily.

"What happen? Adam!"

"Is everything okay?"

"Sonia...Yusuf..."

"What happen to him" what did this psycho do now.

"He's been destroying everything in his house he have locked himself up for a few days we haven't realize until we went there to search for him because we have been contacting him for a while but couldn't contact him at all so we thought visiting him will be the best idea. But I thinking it was our luck we did. AND..."

He look up to me with a sad expression I couldn't figure out what it was until he spoke up.

"The only words he has been repeating was SHE IS MINE...MINE....AND ONLY MINE.....SHE CANNOT GO AWAY NEVER EVER FROM ME SHE IS MINE." I was pushed back with a shock of his words is there anything left to be happened? What does this psycho wants from me?

"Sonia it's not the time to think you need to go with us please Khalid and Asim is there trying to convince him to stop but he is not listening to anyone of us. You are our only hope I know for a few days many things has been happening here but to what I know Yusuf's life is more important right now I know you also don't want anything to happened to him. I don't care for what reason but at least as a human you also want him to be safe please come Sonia please. Yusuf is our best friend and we know him more than you do and we want his safety."

I stop to think for a moment I don't know what to do. Ya Allah what should I do. I wanted to say no but right now NO is not in my option.

"Take me to him" Adam drive in a full speed minding his way of course I was curious why he doing all this? What will he gain? The most important QUESTION over all my QUESTIONS was when will I get answers to everything that is happening?

We came to stop as I look out to see a huge mansion a spectacular one that I only saw in movies, but right now I am seeing in real.

We made our way through hundreds of guards each of them standing straight and tall well builder muscles. I haven't realized how long we walked until I saw the front gate. The guard at the front saw Adam and allowed us to enter. My eyes travel around the giant hall ( yea giant hall it was dam big man) the wall was painted white and gold, I am sure that's the not real gold. The sofas, cushions were red with floral designs. On the left and right hand side were 2 staircases with red carpet on it. As we walk up the stairs I saw the paintings on the wall they were beautiful were painting all around what was more amazing was there was not a single family member except for the servants and guards.

We came to stop in front a door brown painted Khalid and Asim were standing there leaning against the wall, Tired and anxious

"Did you talk to him?"

"He is not ready to open the door" they all look at me and I just nod

"Yusuf open the door sees SONIA is here to talk to you" we waited for a minute until I heard Adams phone ring. He pick up the phone but before he could ask anything the other person on the line spoke something to which Adam only respond okay. He looks at me.

"He wants you to go in alone" my eyes were as wide as they were about to pop out. Wait what I go in alone? No way never, But I didn't spoke anything I look up to everyone and I made a dua for protection. I knock on the door and the door suddenly got opened.

I stepped inside my body was shaking with fear the only thing I saw was darkness all around me. I heard the door behind me closing I try to move my hand on the wall around me thinking I might find something I can turn the lights on, but nothing came in my hand so I just let it go.

"arr..eee yo..uu in th..ereee." my voice was so cracking that it scared me as well. Before I could say anything else a strong hand grab me from my arm and pushed me to wall.

* ***********************************
Salam everyone so what do you think about my story so far? Leave me a comment to know how it is and keep updated to what will happen to Sonia next cuz its exciting. And yup there is something I need to tell you all.

I am opening a new book...amm book or you may say new stories well this is not something I am going to share my written one it's something I am going to collect from you all and share around the world so send me your story or anything that you want to share with everyone and I will post it in my new book called "OUR STORIES" well if you don't like the title please do suggest me one but I will be waiting to receive some amazing stories from you all. Send me no matter what topic they are based on and I don't care its fake or real the most important is you have something you want to share with everyone

Ps: if its real please let me know and if itsnot also let me know so send me guys anytime.