u keep me full

A small rumble filled the pit of your stomach, even if you were tired, you couldn't ignore it. Laying on your bed, the pillows gently touching the tips of your ears as your head sunk down in their softness. From across the bed you could hear your phone ding which was followed by a short vibration. Fully aware of who it was, you reached up your foot to the edge of your bed trying to curl your toes around your phone to bring it closer to your upper half.

From : eren ☁️🌾: did you make it home safely?

Your tired eyes adjusted quickly to your phones bright screen. You read the text before tapping your fingers on the screen to reply.

To : eren ☁️🌾 : yes, thanks for checking in :)

From : eren ☁️🌾 : of course. how are you? how was work?

You remembered the events from work just an hour ago. Today hadn't been a good day and the last thing you wanted to think about was about it. First, you were late for school. Then, you forgot to study for a test you had been dreading. Next, you had work where you practically couldn't get even a second to breathe. Last, you came home to an empty house, with only a voicemail telling you that your parents/guardians were out for the night.

To : eren ☁️🌾 : work was work. I'm okay, you? did you catch armin's cold? I didn't see you at school today

From : eren ☁️🌾 : I'm good, and no. I've probably spoken too soon because it seems to be flu season. I was meeting with my counselor so that's why I wasn't in 3rd period. why are you only okay? can I help?

To : eren ☁️🌾 : I'm hungry :/

Seen @ 8:46 pm.

It had been ten minutes since your last text. Why hadn't he replied? You reassured yourself that he probably fell asleep since it was Friday night and it was the end of a busy week. Plus, Eren had a tendency to drop consciousness like a heavy box. Fast and hard.

It had become 20 minutes since your last text and your eyes were fluttering shut, the only thing possibly keeping you up was your stomach small rumbles and the loud pellets of rain hitting your roof.

Knock Knock Knock~

Okay, so maybe now something different was keeping you up. Your lashes untangled themselves as you slowly rolled your eyes open. You slid a hand through your hair sighing, Who is here at this time? You sat up, cracked your back and your toes, trying to wake up enough to make it to the front door.

Once you reached the front door of your home, you set your hand on the cold doorknob while standing on your tippy toes to look out the peephole.

A boy with earmuffs, a thick beige scarf, and matching beige mittens stood shivering on your front porch holding a paper bag in one hand and held a small bag in the other.

You opened the door with your mouth hanging agape and a blush reaching your cheeks.

"What are you doing here? Do you see this weather?" You said rushing the freezing boy inside the warm shelter of your home.

"You said you were hungry, I thought I could do something for you. I know this week has been really hard on you," The boy said as he removed his winter attire. "I brought soup for us to eat! I didn't know which one to get so I got us one bowl of chicken noodle and another of minestrone so we can share!"

A grin etched it's way on to the boys face, yours following after. You took the bag, and dragged the boy to your room. After giving him a extra pair of fluffy socks, giving him a towel for his damp hair and changed into spare clothes he had brought, you sat in bed eating soup together with your legs tangled.

After you ate all the soup, you and him laid on the bed not bothering to untangle your legs. The boys face buried in your shoulder, you could feel his sleepy breathes against your skin.

"Thank you, Eren."

---

well....... anyways....... I love eren....... and I love soup.........

this is just a small one shot but I wanted something to warm your heart and make you smile. I hope this helped :). thank you for reading. also, for the people who don't get emojis on their wattpad, I'm sorry!! I know you're probably like "what does a cloud and flower have to do with eren?" well I thought it was aesthetically pleasing for my smol boy. he loves nature. that's all :) now I'm going to go work on some other stories I want to publish!! please check them out if you get the chance. thank you ^_^

disclaimer : I don't own attack on titan or any of the characters.