Chapter 11

Angie's POV
Ugh . I was finally conscious enough to realize what's going on. Helen and I were pretty much stranded. Next thing I knew Jonathan Winters was saving us. Macho man he is.
   The three of us started running a couple of blocks and we were running across the street and a car hit me. Next thing I knew I rolled on top of the car and then fell on the concrete. I wasn't unconscious but I felt my body go into shock mode. It was shaking tremendously. Then I heard the car door open and footsteps come closer to me until the body was hovering over me. "Gotcha," Steve said.
Eydie's POV
I knew something like this would happen. I tried to gas em up as much as I could so they wouldn't remember things as much. Somehow they got out. I bet the sneaky fella had something to do with it. Damn him. My husband and I happened to be driving and immediately saw them. If anyone thought we were driving on purpose, no purely coincidental. The hit on the other hand hehe.
      I was sitting in the car as my husband was looking at one of the girls. I knew he was sick and tired of her. He cared about getting rid of Carol, and the others but this had to be taken care of first . He picked her up and threw her in the trunk. "If you cant decide what you want to do with your career than you can just give up once and for all," he exclaimed then slammed the trunk door. I saw the others still standing in shock as Steve got back behind the wheel. "What should we do with them?"
"Honey I can't fit them all in there. Later."

Carol's POV
I've honestly had enough of this. I feel myself starting to get grey hairs. I'm calling a police detective report to try to stop the catastrophe.
Eydie's POV
Steve drove down a few blocks and we ended up at a pier. He parked at the edge of it. "Honey quick get out before the car tips over."
"Ohh watching her sink are we," I smirked.
He smirked back as we got out and pushed the car into the river slowly starting to make it's way down.
Carol's POV
I just finished up on the phone in the empty studio when Helen ran in.
"Oh my goodness! " I screamed hugging her.
"Where have you been Helen?!"
"The-they-them"
I couldn't even bring words to my lips.
"And they got Angie."
"What?!" Lola must have been eavesdropping. "Where did they take her?!"
"I don't know. Jonathan rounded up Tommy and Harvey to go try to find her. I don't know where she is except that car trunk."
"Oh God," I said.