Chapter 7

Lola's Pov

Ohh.. I felt horrible as I was running towards my dressing room. One for not completing the sketch and two my head. What the hell is wrong with it . Stupid concussion! Ugh. I decided to lie down on the couch and I heard a knock. and Harvey entered.

"Well what happened to you there?" he said while crouching down next to me.

"I hit my head a couple of weeks ago, I know I know I'm really clumsy, anyway, and I had some temporary memory loss pills to you know..not have temporary memory loss," I partly chuckled and Harvey smiled. I looked down with a serious face and shifted so my elbows were holding up my body. "So..the point is I don't know where they are and I had them in here. I think I' ve gone looney."

"The only one looney in here is me," he mocked in his Great Gazoo voice. We both laughed. I loved how he cheered me up. "Don't worry I'll explain to Carol and Joe what happened to you and I think you should rest or try to get ahold of your doctor to get some medication alright?" I nodded. "Good." He gave me a quick peck on the lips and left the room. I literally collapsed back on the couch not remembering the last few seconds.

Carol's POV

Harvey finished explaining to me what happened to Lola. The poor thing. I don't know how this could've happened.

Eydie Gorme's POV

I went home after the show without anyone recognizing me in my disguise. Steve was waiting for me in the living room. "Hey honey, how did it work out?"

"It went beautifully my dear," I twirled happily " Without those little pills of hers she won't be able to do the show and that other one. Eh I don't know if she has enough talent but a heck of a lot of talent to come to us. Honey, we are going to put Carol in her place. She won't know what hit her."

"Marvelous," Steve paused. "My only thinking, about the pills wouldn't she be able to get more from her doctor, and also if we did get this other girl on board with our show, what about her other "guests"?"

"Hm... that's right she actually has backup." I sat down feeling defeated. One minute later I was back at it . Another plot much worse in my mind, and an evil smirk plastered on my face.