"May be"

"Kathleen"

"It will be better if you did not get involved in this Amelia and thank you for stopping me in time and saving me from having one more regret"

"But..."

"It's for your own good" Kathleen stops the girl before she says her goodbye and walks out of the room to take a walk in the garden.

*******

"A word with you, Kathleen" Pop asks as he walks towards where Kathleen was sitting on the bench.

Kathleen stands up at once as she hears him before he asks her to follow him to his office.

Kathleen takes a seat in front of him and bites on her lip as the man keeps staring out of the widow without a word.

When he lands his eyes on her after a while Kathleen stiffens as she can clearly look at the dislike in his eyes letting her know that he was not happy with her, moreover her relation with Damien.

"I am sure you know why I called you in" he speaks and all Kathleen can do is nod her head.

"I..."

"I am not finished speaking Kathleen and you know better than to interrupt me. I want your bags packed and you moved out of this house immediately...

There will be no contact between you and any of the members of this house from now on, am I clear?" he sternly asks her and she just looks down at her lap.

"Am I clear or not?" he shouts at once making her jump but before she could answer Damien barges in the room full of anger.

"I thought I told you" he grits through his teeth as he walks directly towards Kathleen before wrapping his arms around her as he engulfs her.

"Damien" Pop warns the boy who keeps whispering soothing words in Kathleen's ear who was trembling on in his arms.

"Damien, this must stop this instant," Pop shouts unhappy seeing his behavior.

"And I said she will not be dragged in between, I said everything the last time and I do not have any desire to say anything more on the topic...

As for her leaving, she will this instant before she is welcomed in this house as my bride

"I will not let that happen"

"We will see about it," Damien replies, before asking Kathleen to go pack her bags.

Kathleen shakes her head no but Damien just pushes her towards the door with a 'go' before locking it with him and Pop inside.

"I will not be okay with this behavior Damien, you are the heir to this house and you cannot just throw this away for some mere girl," Pop shouts in rage at his grandson's behavior.

"No one will be standing on my side besides her Pop I have made myself clear in that"

"What does that girl hold that you cannot see anyone else?" Pop asks, as he does not know what power she has that he cannot give her up.

"You know I have always wanted her, she was mine from the day she was brought in this house and I cannot just make someone else take her place"

"There are girls more worth than her, who will add more power to us, what we do is a power game Damien to stay in here we will have to keep on adding more power to us"

"I will destroy this whole empire of yours if you dare speak ill about her Pop. I wasted four years of my life without her and I cannot waste more...