Day 6

James woke up to sunlight streaming through the windows. He wondered why Avery didn't wake him up to watch. He walked over and noticed she was asleep. He decided to let her sleep and make breakfast. He looked in his bag to look for something good to eat but all he found was Beef & Black beans. He checked both bags but only found Beef & Black beans. He pulled three out and started to cook them. Avery walked over rubbing her eyes.

"I smell food," she said sounding hungry.

"Yeah. I'm making breakfast right now."

"What is it?"

"Beef & Back beans."

"Don't you have anything else?" she said annoyed.

James sighed,"I wish."

Avery started eating and James went to go wake up Lucas.

"Lucas time to get up."

Lucas groaned but didn't get up.

James rolled his eyes,"Theirs food."

  Immediately Lucas slid out of the booth and ran to where the food was. James opened the bag to him and went to open his own.

Lucas just stared at the food in front of him.

"Whats wrong?," Avery asked him her mouth full of food..

"Wheres the forks?"

"You can use you finger Lucas."James said to him.

Lucas gasped excitingly and started stuffing his face with food. as soon as he put the food in his mouth he spit it out.

"Hot hot hot hot hot hot,"Lucas panted, trying to get his tongue to stop burning.

The other two laughed as Lucas ran to the packs and grabbed as water he poured some in his mouth an swished it.

"Betawh" he said, the water still in his mouth.

Avery was holding her stomach and James was rolling on the floor laughing. Lucas confused but not wanting to miss out on the fun started laughing too. Soon they were all out of breath from laughing to hard.

"Okay," James said getting serious,"We need to find water and food; because i'm going to get bored of eating Beef & Black beans every day."

"Weeell...", Avery said "This is a restaurant so shouldn't there be water here?"

"Oh. Well then. Lets search this place for water or anything useful."

Avery went to go look in the back while James and Lucas checked under the counters. A minute later Avery came back looking scared and repulse.

" I found the water but there's something else."

She looked like she had seen a ghost so James left Lucas to keep looking and he followed Avery to the back. James opened the door and gasped. There were four people laying on the ground. James walked up to them and knelt down to get a closer look at one of them. The man had his mouth open and his eyes closed. His nose was filled with dust. James looked at the mans throat and saw it was filled with dust too.

"They must have died from choking on all that dust.",James said standing up.

Avery nodded and stared at the bodies.

James could tell that Avery was trying to keep it together so he gave her a reason to leave. "Go check on Lucas. I'll get the waters."

She nodded and walked out as fast as she could. James slowly stepped over the bodies and went to the back of the room. In one of the closets was a bunch of huge packages of waters. James couldn't see the type because it was coated in a layer of dust. He grabbed two and made his way back. As he was stepping over on of the bodies he tripped. He caught himself but couldn't stop one of the water packages from landing on the persons face. Jame winced imagining how much that would hurt if they were alive.